The meeting...

(Third P.O.V)

Blanket and Ink have only known each other for a few days, yet they have formed a strong attachment. He showed Blanket his Gaster Blasters, and since he had have a feeling they aren't your everyday blasters, Ink decided to name them. It took a while because, even though he was an Ink!sans, He had no imagination for names.

Ink chose 01 for the serious one and 02 for the lighthearted one. He was sure they enjoyed their names. Right now, they were in the Doodle sphere, getting ready for their first ever meeting to talk about AUs and other vital information that he need to share with them, as well as answering questions that he was sure the others will have. Every Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Gaster, Alphys, and the royal family have been told about today. Ink instructed them to wait inside Grillby's until everything was ready, and then he would open a portal. The Dreemurr family had to stay in their castle and look via a two-way portal instead because he thought it would be too crowded.

Blanket is assisting him in setting the table, which includes the standard meeting fare such as ketchup, spaghetti, tacos, and other monster-friendly dishes. For the gaster AUs, there's also coffee. They had finished putting up the table after a few minutes; the only things missing were the visitors. "That's all right! Are you guys ready to see the AUs?" Ink stated it quite loudly. "Golly! I'm looking forward to it "Blanket chuckled and winked, as he always does.

Ink summons his big brush and opens 22 portals next to each other; not long after the portals were opened, monsters of various types emerged from the other end. They appeared to be different but identical at the same time. Some wore armor, while others dressed casually. When the portals closed, everyone stared around in awe, while some remained apprehensive.

But it was 'a small skeleton monster, smaller than any other sans AUs floating in mid air, his long brown scarf flowing above him from nonexistent wind, he had a giant paint brush on his back that looked quite heavy but he was carrying it like it was nothing, and on his shoulders was a golden flower, the kind you only see scattered around in the throne room except this one was alive and looking happy as ever' that really caught their attention. Until they saw who else was behind them, both the skeleton and the flower monster appeared peaceful and welcoming.

Both floating monsters were followed by two relatively big Gaster Blasters, each with a sky blue jewel on their forehead, making them seem elegant and frightening. Their eye sockets were cold but concentrated, studying everyone one by one. They were the ones that put anyone who was planning something nefarious in their place.

With a friendly smile, Ink looked down, opening and lifting both of his hands. "Welcome to The Doodle Sphere, everyone!" He spoke it loudly enough for all to hear. He moved down gently, greeting the others. While the two blasters trailed after, still looking at the visitors.

"Hey, bro, I see you've got some snacks ready for us." Dust sans stated with his typical grin; hearing him refer to Ink as 'bro' or 'brother' always makes him happy because it reminds him that he have a home to return to and a loving family who always welcomes him in. The first time the skeleton bros called Ink "Brother," Ink recalls, it boosted his mood ten times better! "Greetings, brothers! Yes, you may help yourselves!" Ink motioned to a long oval glass table, which had all of the monsters' favorite dishes on it as well as name tags with AU names printed on them.

"Oh! Before we begin, I need everyone to take a seat in their assigned seats!" Ink murmured something and began guiding everyone to their AU-assigned seats. Once everyone was situated, some monsters went to get something to eat, while the others glanced at the name tags with interest. "Alright! Everything appears to be in order for our meeting! "Everyone could tell Ink's eagerness only from his voice. "Gosh, Ink, you forgot the Dreemurrs!" exclaimed Blanket, who had grown accustomed to his best friend's forgetfulness. "Oops...Sorry about that," Ink said as he reached behind him for his paintbrush.