Upgrade and explanation...

It's been a week since Horrortale restored the core, and I've finally visited every AU I've made. Many things are different from the "canon" perspective, which I am grateful for because most of the canon AU's in my Multiverse do not end well. Instead of going insane and gaining LOVE, I wanted to give them a second chance. And I did, no one died, no one went hungry, no one was beaten, no one was sexually assaulted, no one was bullied, NO ONE, and yet I have this nagging sensation in my bones that something bad is going to happen, and that scares me...

I don't want to lose them like other Sans or other Monsters who have lost family and friends. They are too valuable to me to lose, and I would sacrifice my life to keep them safe. I've already died, so I'm no longer terrified of death. And if I die, I might be reborn as another Sans in my Multiverse if I'm lucky, but I don't think that will happen -_-

I attempted to make my AUs as canonical as possible, yet with little changes.

Undertale;

The Dreemurr family; Chara never died, hence the Dreemurr family was never broken up. The six human children who fell after Chara are now siblings that are living peacefully with the Dreemurrs. The order of "killing any human who fell into the Underground" was never put into action.

The Skeleton family; Gaster never fell into the core, therefore he remains a member of the royal scientests, accompanied by Sans and Alphys.

The human; Frisk is caring and friendly to the monsters in the underground, and it appears that they care about developing friendships with everyone they meet, talking and hanging out with them, and solving their problems, and these good deeds can lead them to become friends with all the monsters in there. They are apart of the Dreemurr family.

The Amalgamates; The Amalgamates are a group of monsters brought back from being "fallen down" by Alphys. She injected them with determination during an experiment to harness the power of SOULS, and to find a way to break the barrier and, thus, escape the Underground. That, thankfully, will never happen because hope is not lost.

Underfell; Underfell sans dislikes puns but loves knock knock jokes. He doesn't get flustered he;s just tired. The sweat is literally just an aesthetic but now its canon that he's just hot under that huge ass jacket, (he wears it still because it looks 'cool') he strives to be the cool and collect  brother. That crack on his head is a mystery -_-. Loves mustard and relish. He tried on papyrus' boots once and felt alive (Lol).

Underfell papyrus loves evil puns ( not just regular puns they have to be evil ) he also tries to be the cool and collect brother :) His boots were given to him from alphys (they are friends?) The wrestle mania belt was made by him after he beat undyne (You go Papy!) It can literally say anything on there its up to you i personally think it says " bad boy" He GLOATS A LOT! he doesn't laugh he snorts. Says "hmph" a lot.

Swaptale, Dusttale, Killertale, Dancetale, Littletale, Reapertale, Horrortale, Outertale, Errortale, Aftertale, Underfresh, Sciencetale, Chesstale, Katanatale, Poketale, Undermafia, X-tale, Sugartale, Echotale and Swapfell; Canonical as possible with Ink/my own changes. Same as Undertale (kind of).

Dreamtale; There are three vital trees that keep the balance of the universe: Life, Magic and Feelings, All ptotected by extremely powerful guardians (Quetzalcoatl, Lanny and Nim respectively). Each tree is in a hidden world; nobody must know where they are in order to keep them safe, though some people have found them, both good and bad intentioned. Because of this, Dreamtale occurs in a world completely unrelated to any place from the original Undertale, since it's the occult world where the Tree of Feelings resides.