Status update

Acrylic!sans (Acrylic Paint)

Why I made Acrylic? It's because I felt I wasn't contributing enough to this wonderful fandom

Why I made Acrylic?
It's because I felt I wasn't contributing enough to this wonderful fandom. I could have made any Undertale character, but Sans has always been and continues to be my favorite, so that is self-explanatory. At first, I just wanted to create a sans for this story, but then I had so many cool ideas that I decided why not create an entire Multiverse that can be real in this fandom and be canon?

Name - Acrylic Paint / Acrylic!sans.

STATS
LV (1)
Attack- 9999+
Defense- 9999+
HP- 9999+

(Cannot age/can be killed)

(You can't really tell how much Attack/Defense/Hp he has because of the + sign)

Weapon of chose- Giant paintbrush (Does not have a name)

Abilities - Gaster blasters, Bones, Blue magic, Healing, Shortcuts, Dodging, Creation, etc.

Special Attack - This attack was inspired by Error!sans. Where Acrylic uses paint to create strings from his finger tips to capture his opponent.

He is a Creator and Protector of his Multiverse.

His soul is not in his chest, as it should be, but rather inside one of his paintbrush orbs. Making him difficult to kill and capture.

Since he has a soul he does not have colored vials attached to his satchel on his chest, he'll be able to feel emotions just fine. He's happy that he can feel them with his soul instead of drinking paint.

His eyes don't change shapes, instead, his eyes are doubled stars. One white the other cyan.

He is aware of what is going on in other Multiverses and has a general understanding of who he is and what he is supposed to do. Because of the giant woman (His creator)

He tends to break the forth wall but simply forgets what he did when the moment passes.

IMPORTANT: Because he interfered with his AUs, the narratives will now be abnormal. The AUs will work normally, but their names will be glitched, giving the impression of instability. When an AU is damaged, Acrylic will feel weakened until the source of the damage is repaired. If the damage is too serious or cannot be repaired, it will be erased automatically to prevent additional harm to the creator.

Weakening symptoms include fever, nausea, shortness of breath, pain in random places, hallucinations, vomiting ink, and fatigue.

-Will protect his Multiverse no matter what.
-Wants to make his Multiverse happy and safe.