1

you stared at the screen infront of you. the live button was staring right back at you. ever since your brother got into gaming you did too. he taught you the mechanics, the codes, the cheats, the tactics, and everything imaginable. he also got into streaming and became quite popular. everytime he got a better option for his setup, you got the old equipment. all of that collected together until you decided one day, why not be a streamer too?

'george?' you called out to him, 'come here'
'coming y/n' he shouted back, you recognised his steps as he walked up the stairs.
'can you help me set this up? i wanted to try stream' you explained as you got up off your seat so that he can sit down instead.
you had gotten most of the necessary stuff ready, such as the 'starting soon' screen and all other scenes. you just needed the audio set up as well as some other minor things like linking socials.

'so then you add that and do that' george explained to you whilst pointing to various things on screen. surprisingly, you understood what he meant and what to do.

'oh. ok thanks' you smiled at him.
'do you want me to setup a face cam?' he asked as he got up from the chair, letting you sit back down.
'not yet' you responded, this was just a test anyway for you to see if you liked it.
'ok, im gonna stream with clay and nick in a few mins, ok?' he asked and you nodded. he walked back our your room and you thanked him again for helping you set up. you knew who his friends were since you had talked to a few of them before. you never really watched much of george's videos, since he found it weird if you watched him and you found it weird to watch the gameplay to something you heard being screamed through the wall.

you opened twitter and saw george had tweeted about him going live. you responded with your own twitch link to join your live and told everyone to join your live instead because of how much cooler you are.
no one knew that you were his sister though.
most of his fans knew he had a sister but always remained respectful. sometimes your voice could be heard in the background and you scream for george that dinner was ready, or that you were going out.

you had started college and george just so happened to live nearby. it was only about a 15 minute walk to get there so you both agreed that you would move in with him. his house was big enough to have a guest bedroom that he never used so you set up in there.
you had a following of about 100 on twitter, how? who knows. you mostly just tweeted random things at george and that managed to gain you some followers.

————————————————————————
y/n @. y/n_
streamer arc?
twitch.y/n.live
————————————————————————