9

you looked through your notes app, since you wrote the ip address in there. once you found it you quickly typed it in whilst listening to tommy ramble on about something.

——— (in-game chat)
y/u/n has joined the game
the_eret -> hello !
nihachu -> hii
jackmanifoldtv -> ayup
———

'y/n?' tommy mumbled.
'yes tommy?' you responded, grinning widely.
'when did you get given the ip?' tommy mumbles again.
'a little while ago, but this is my first time on' you giggled, he sounded so confused and that was the entire point of this plan.
'alright come here i'll give you some of my stuff' he said whilst running around.
'it's fine i can probably steal something from george, thanks though' you smiled at his gesture.
'no but george has bad stuff and it's practically nothing i can give you much better stuff just meet me in the holy land'

you ran towards the holy land and on your way there, you picked up a cornflower to give him, you continued your conversation casually until you arrived.

'chat shut the fuck up! i am not a simp!' he began, making you laugh as he handed you the items, it was some enchanted diamond stuff which definitely would have taken a while for you to get if he didn't give it to you. you threw the cornflower at him and crouched as he picked it up.
'aw thank you y/n' he smiled.
'ugh i have to build a house now' you groaned, you liked building a lot but it was annoying in survival, having to gather all the resources and then taking a long trip to get more when you ran out.
'well you can stay at my house for now if you want?' tommy offered, of course you agreed.

he made you a bed and put it next to his.

you looked over at your second monitor to see his stream, he was talking to his chat whilst muted on discord.

'i wanna see if she notices, george? oh george in chat, guess we found him' he smirked before unmuting.
'hey y/n, its pretty late, we should sleep and get it to morning' you could practically hear the smug look on his face, no one else was on now, just you two.
'ok one minute' you said whilst organising your inventory.
george burst in through your door and motioned at the headset, you were too tired to argue so you quickly told tommy that george wanted to speak to him and passed him the headset whilst getting up. he sat down in your chair and screamed at tommy.
'moving a bit fast there aren't we tomathy' george yelled whilst destroying the beds being placed together. he then walked out of the room and you sat back down.

'sorry about that' you laughed and quickly put the bed back, 'real smooth by the way' you muttered.