20

(so purpled is uncomfortable with being in fanfics so i'm only gonna do brief mentions of him now)

after stream ended, you were bored out of your mind. grayson had to leave to do something with his brother and you were still just there. you made your way downstairs and picked out some food to make. you made george some pot noodles whilst you were at it since he would probably need a bite around now. after rummaging through every counter and draw, there had been no food that seemed to fit what you wanted to eat. you brought the pot noodles up to george, who sometime during the short amount of time it took to make the food, started screaming.

'oy. george' you said as you entered the room, he turned around immediately.
'oh thanks' he smiled at you kindly, as much as you two fought, he was still appreciative of things like this, he put the food down on his desk.
'im gonna go out. i want mcdonalds' you said to which he nodded and you left the room.
you put on your shoes and coat and checked each pocket for keys, headphones, money, so on so forth. you left the house and put your playlist on shuffle, not really caring what song was playing. you didn't live that far from the town so it was only a few minute walk before you reached mcdonalds. you ordered your usual for takeout and stood in the queue, waiting for your order number to be called out.

suddenly, you felt two big hands wrap around you and someone kiss your cheek, you could hear another person's footsteps inching closer and you look up to see the one and only tommy. you hugged him back to the best that you could given that he was practically holding you in place. you both laughed and looked to wilbur who was holding a camera. right. the vlog.

'hey wilbur. god you're tall' you said to him, since this was the first time you actually meet him in real life.
'hello y/n' he laughed at uour comment.
'order 69' some worker called out your order to which you quickly went up and got the food.
'what did you get' tommy looked through the takeout bag casually.
'food' you laughed as wilbur went up and ordered for them, holding the camera low down so that the workers didn't get caught on tape. he quickly came back and went through what he ordered for himself and tommy since he wanted to save the time and just order for both. tommy payed him back and you stood there just laughing with them about some dumb joke wilbur made.