11

he left the phone propped up on his desk as he walked out the room. leaving you there to process what was happening. soon enough, you heard loud footsteps racing up the stairs on his end. tommy burst through the door, shouting gibberish at you.

'I'M COMING I'M COMING' you managed to make out.
'holy shit when?' you laughed, amazed at how his parents let him.
'will said i can come on thursday' he calmed down a bit whilst you only got more excited. it was currently tuesday. you would see him in two days. george was now quiet, guessing he had fallen asleep after the hours of shouting.
'wait so how is this gonna work do you stay with will or us or in a hotel or something?' you asked, still hyped but a bit calmer.
'so my dad is driving me down, i'll go meet will on thursday then i'll check in to this hotel that my parents booked for me' he answered, 'oh and this is the first trip my parents trusted me by myself' he laughed loudly, causing you to laugh with him.
'so how long are you staying' you asked.
'like a week but my dad said im always free to come back if i want' he replied, 'we can meet on friday then if that works for you?' he asked.
'of course it works and feel free to come by. im sure george won't mind' you responded.

a few minutes later, he ended the call after motherinnit told him off for being too loud. you decided to stream, it might actually go better this time since george was asleep now and won't come in.

the starting soon screen popped up and you began the playlist of background music you had. you watched as the chat was filled with viewers and as many subs, primes, and messages came in. with the help of tommy and george you had changed up the layout a bit along with some animations.

'ayup chat! welcome back or just welcome if you're new' you began as you switched to the capture gameplay scene.
'today, we are just going to kind of grind and build a house on the dream smp. because if you don't know, i was invited a while back but didn't join until tommy's stream yesterday' you continued as the world loaded.

you took a look at the in-game chat to see a few people saying hello to you. you decided to join vc 2 incase somebody wanted to talk with you.
soon enough, you heard the notification noise to signify that someone joined.

'y/n' tommy began.
'oh tommy' you responded.
'this is my vc, you know that right?' he continued.
'oh yes i do, but because you got told to be quiet i thought i might aswell do your job' you tried so hard to not laugh.
'my job?' he whisper-yelled.
'yes, scream in vc 2' you talked louder and louder as the conversation went on, you were now laughing.
'oh i hate you' he chuckled quietly.
'you know you don't' you responded, making chat go insane.
'you're right i don't but i've got to go now or else motherinnit will shout again' he laughed a little as he said his goodbyes and left.
'ok chat now we continue with the stream' you giggled.
you ended up building a house and finding some netherite which was amazing progress for the 2 hours you played. you got a couple donations in the meantime, usually asking to say happy birthday or hello to someone or asking what its like living with george and what he is like off camera. your phone went off and you checked the notification.

————————————————————————
messages : tomathyyyyyy :)
-> you should go sleep now you've been live for 2 hours and its late.
————————————————————————

you checked the viewers list and it showed him there,
'no tommy i won't go to sleep' you said, confusing all but one viewer.
you heard the donation sound go off and then the text-to-speech start speaking.
'go to sleep y/n' the voice spoke, it was tommy donating. he donated about £40
'no tommy i'm not gonna sleep yet i'm not tired' you laughed. chat was now realising what was happening.
'go. to. sleep. now. y/n.' the automated voice spoke, it was tommy again, with another £40
'tommy you will be broke if you keep donating' you giggled.
'well then end stream, then i'll stop' the voice went off again, still with £40.
'fucks sake fine. well chat. this is it, you can all go over and thank tommy for the stream ending so soon but thank you all for the donos, subs, primes and everything. have a great day or night!' you exclaimed as you ended before texting tommy a quick goodnightttt.