17

after you both ate, it was about to be another day of doing nothing. not like just chilling with tommy at home wasn't great but if he was only here for a bit it would be worth doing something. after brainstorming for a few minutes you finally came to the idea of going to the beach.

tommy got dressed into some swimming trunks and you changed into a nice swimsuit, putting some casual clothes over the top. as you were leaving, george was streaming so you shot him a message so he knows where you are and with that you were off.

the warm sun was hitting your back as you walked along the path with tommy, his laugh making you laugh with him as you talked about all sorts of things.

'ayyyy we're here' tommy shouted as you got there, there was surprisingly not many people there, you placed down a blanket over a spot in the sand and started taking off your cover clothes, tommy following after. when you placed your belongings into a bag you brought, you turned to see him staring at you.

'what?' you asked him, laughing.
'oh nothing y/n you just look pretty' he smirked before grabbing your hand and running into the water, thankfully he didn't see how flustered he managed to make you as he was too busy trying to not trip over the small rocks.
once you caught up to him, you stepped into the water which was surprisingly cold for the warm weather but whatever. you shivered a little bit before spotting tommy a bit ahead of you. being the person you are, you splashed tommy, using as much force as you could to make a massive splash.

'you little-' tommy shouted as he turned around, drenched in water. he then made an even bigger splash go on you and you did it back immediately. you went on for what felt like ages. by the time you left the water, you were both soaked through, both of your hair wet and dripping. you sat down on the towel you put out and quickly took out your phone, snapping a picture of both of you together. it cropped at your necklines, showing tommy doing a small smile and you doing a peace sign.

————————————————————————
y/n @. y/n_
made him drenched then he drenched me back. note to self, don't splash tommy ever again >:)
*uploaded 1 image (the image you took together)*
————————————————————————