21

(ayup! i've semi gotten back into mcyt and i've decided i wanna continue this story! thanks to those who stuck around <3)

you, tommy and wilbur decided to go sit around a park and eat your mcdonalds there instead of inside since they wanted more content for the vlog and didn't feel like blurring every single person's face. you all just vibed and enjoyed your food, there wasn't much to it. tommy started being a dickhead to the pigeons with you and wilbur screaming at him to not scare them away, it wasn't long before the whole park heard your laughter.

"y/n are you gonna stay with us? we're gonna go town for the vlog" wilbur said whilst tommy picked up your head and started playing with the rings on your fingers.
"um sure, i just have to message george real quick don't want him spamming me to come home" you laughed back, doing your best to hide the blush on your face.
"oh ask him if he wants to come too, then i won't have to babysit by myself" wilbur chuckled making you giggle and tommy shout back in disagreement.

———
messages : brother gog :D
<- hey so i found tommy and wilbur and theyre doing a vlog get ur ass out the house and come meet us in town cos wilburs bored of babysitting lols
-> alr alr bitch
<- yeah yeah prick
———

"he'll meet us in town" you say, smiling as you look up from your phone. you had all finished your food and were ready to go.

wilbur decided to record only some small bits whilst you guys walked. mostly just short moments of you and tommy walking whilst he held your hand. it was more of him holding your hand instead of you both holding each other's since he gripped your hand fully and your hand was barely visible with the size comparison.

the walk was fast since you all just laughed so much. being with tommy and wilbur was so funny, listening to the two bicker like brother and then you and tommy bicker like a married couple. you and wilbur seemed to constantly team against tommy making it more and more funny as he argued back, calling you both dickheads and pussys.

soon enough you all reached and bench and sat down whilst wilbur decided to stand, you sent your location to george and he spotted you and ran up to meet. george and wilbur gave each other a bro hug before you all stood up and started walking towards the shops. you and tommy walked side by side a little bit in front of wilbur and george. wilbur started recording again, showing you guys walking as tommy reached for your hand, smiling.

"hey! no hand holding get away from her!" george screamed at tommy.

this was gonna be a long day.