SIETE

*20+ comments pls*
                     Amar Davis Myers

"BITCHH LET ME TELL YOU" nala came out her room loud ash

"BITCHH LET ME TELL YOU" nala came out her room loud ash. Everybody looked up at her crazy. Ron was telling her to shut up but i guess she had her airpods in cause she kept talking.

"he ate me from Columbia to Alaska on the kitchen island!!" She was looking at her phone not seeing everybody was here even her momma. "And then he did this little thing with his fingers" she said bending over in the fridge. all the boys got up at the same time and stood in-front of the refrigerator door.

"And he ate it with his grills in" she laughed obviously blind to fact we was still here. She closed the refrigerator door and looked up with a caprison in her hand. She did the "😳" before hanging up the phone.

"heyyy yall" she said turning around to walk out the kitchen the other way but the girls was standing there with they arms crossed. "mannn ian even know yall been here" she said pushing her self up on the counter beside the stove. "Anala Tykeria Proud" Ron said calmly walking in front of her. The rest of us went and stood beside him.

"what ron?" she said looking down at her phone drinking her caprison. Loco snatched her phone then kman snatched her caprison. "you aint never just took my caprison" she laughed.

"nobody laughing with you" i said crossing my arms. "mar shut up you was the one encouraging me" she rolled her eyes at me. She was right too i just wanted to be involved.

"yall need to calm down cause yall be doing worse" her momma spoke up. "we grown" niya said. "she bouta be grown if ian got a problem with it yall shouldn't either now go sit yall wanna be parents ass down" Everybody went to sit down side eyeing her.

"yea better get out my face punks" she jumped at us behind our backs.

20 mins later .. nala pov

Im laying on my bed watching criminal minds when i hear my phone ding.

803-456-7890: wassuh mufassa

nala 🥰: who tf gave you my number??

803-456-7890: nah im jus fw you this vegas

nala 🥰: vegas i hope u kno u aint funny 🙄

i saved his contact real quick.

eat eat 😛: I think i am 😙

nala 🥰: shut yo ass up .. what yo big head ass want?

eat eat 😛: im finna take you out

nala 🥰: you asking or telling?

eat eat 😛: telling.. be ready at 8

I check the time and see it was 7:07. Niggas never give you time to get ready i said to myself.

Skip her getting ready