|| 4. A Magic Fire, Hint of Concern

----- Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
|| 4. A Magic Fire, Hint of Concern

"A sense of concern for others gives our lives meaning; it's the root of all human happiness

"A sense of concern for others gives our lives meaning; it's the root of all human happiness." -D. Lama

       LANCELOT stared at the map that spread out on his desk. "All the locations of the incident are near our route to Clovers Quarter. If this is magic fire, then Amon and the magic disciples have something to do with this incident," Lancelot muttered. "Jonah, send Zero and his unit to scout those seven areas in the Fairy Forest!"

       "Roger that!" Jonah who stood in front of him answered to his king.

       "[Y/N], what are you doing here?!" Lancelot suddenly heard Kyle's faint voice from behind the door of his room, causing the King of Hearts to immediately turn his head.

       You stared at Kyle. Zero, the Ace of Hearts was standing behind Kyle. You looked at the two of them with concern. It was as if you were taking a list of attendance for the soldiers you saw. Edgar, Zero and Kyle. Only Jonah and Lancelot remained.

       "Are all the chosen-thirteen here?" you panicked.

       "Eh?" Kyle was confused.

       "If I remember, all the chosen-thirteen are here. Only 5 of Hearts and 10 of Hearts on a mission at the Diamonds Quarter," Zero replied.

       "I'm afraid something bad will happen about the conference. I have to meet King Lancelot now!" you rushed.

       Kyle and Zero were a little surprised. "Then no matter what, you must stay here! [Y/N], your safety is our priority. Let us handle those bad things that will come!" Kyle protested.

       "But-"

       "Why are you here?" a very strong, charismatic voice cut off your protest. "Alice." you turned around when you heard the person you wanted to meet calling your second name.

       You immediately took a deep breath to calm yourself down. You looked at the person who had just asked you. "I want to see you, my king," you said, dropping your gaze to maintain your respect for him, remembering that you were facing Lancelot Kingsley, the King of Hearts.

       "This glass pendant that the White Queen gave me has the simple ability of magic that can predict destiny," you opened your fists and showed the pendant to Lancelot. "There is a dark light trapped in this pendant, telling us that something bad is about to happen. So I thought it could be about the peace conference."

       Lancelot frowned. Not so long, he raised one of his hands, dispersing everyone around him. "Jonah, do the task I gave you!"

       "I will, my king!" Jonah resigned. "Zero, come with me!"

       "Wait a second! What is this?!" Kyle was confused.

       "And Kyle, go back to the infirmary now!"

       "Y-you got that!" he said, slightly frightened by the sudden order from Lancelot.

A/N : At first I thought I was going to do a double-update today

A/N : At first I thought I was going to do a double-update today. But it's not because I can't. Ahh, this is frustrating me a little. Maybe I can do it another time. And yes, I hope you guys stay healthy. See you in the next chapter. I love you, bye!

Here an Ash and Zero image because they're together in this picture

Here an Ash and Zero image because they're together in this picture. Look at those smiles, bby!

TBC,
Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
March, 2021