|| 8. On Battle Field! Duties and Positions

----- Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
|| 8. On Battle Field! Duties and Positions

"Sometimes the strongest women are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors, and fights battles that nobody knows about

"Sometimes the strongest women are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors, and fights battles that nobody knows about." -Anon

       "LET me join the battle!"

       Both Kyle and Jonah can heard your quiet voice. The two of them rounded their eyes, shocked.

       "[Y/N], what the-" just as he about to protest, Kyle was immediately stopped by Jonah.

       "Alice, do you aware of your position right now?!" Jonah asked firmly, almost snapping at you. You could only nodded. "Then for now, your safety is everything. Cradle won't be able to rest easy if you die or become a prisoner of the Magic Tower again. Please, try to understand the duty you carry right now!" Jonah plead very softly.

       You gripped firmly on Kyle's horse reins. "But I will become a symbol of peace in Cradle. If I don't uphold this peace myself, I don't deserve this title!" you said. "It's enough for the conflicts that you, the Red Army and the Black Army created that can destroy the peace of the Land of Magic! I won't let another conflict break out here!"

       Even though it was very dangerous for you, you forced yourself to get down the horse you were riding with Kyle. "Wait, [Y/N]!" but you didn't want to listen, forcing Kyle to slow down the horse so you wouldn't get hurt while jumping down.

       "Tsk! Alice, wait!" Jonah called.

       You ran back to where Lancelot and Edgar are surrounded by the enemies. However, you were instead surrounded by six robed guys who you could guess were Amon Jabberwock's magic disciples.

       "Who ordered you to do all of this?!" you asked firmly. you prepared to take out the dagger that you hid under your dress.

       "Aren't you Alice that Lord Amon is looking for?" one of them asked. And that's when you pulled your dagger out.

       "Then, isn't this great? The girl we're looking for actually find us first. Shouldn't we catch her immediately and hand her over to Lord Amon?"

       Of course, Amon Jabberwock from the Magic Tower was the mastermind behind this chaos.

       "Come here, little girl," called one of them. "We won't be rude if you politely give yourself up."

       At that moment, you raised your dagger and stabbed the disciple who was trying to catch you from behind. "Thanks goodness, Edgar was willing to teach me a little fighting techniques," you whispered, feeling grateful.

       Meanwhile, Lancelot and Edgar have a little trouble dealing with Amon's other disciples. "I never thought they would outnumber our armies," Edgar muttered with his unwashed smile.

       "Right, now focus, Edgar!" Lancelot swung his sword skillfully.

       "Roger that," Edgar chuckled.

       Return to you, you tried desperately to finish off the six enemies alone. Naturally, you were just a girl who was used to doing some chores and cooking. Your stamina was not trained to fight. With just a little training from Edgar Bright, you were already grateful to have gone that far.

       SHOOT!!! "Ahh!" you were surprised when someone shooted you, making her veil off and cutting your cheek.

       CRACK!!! Before Alice could turn around, the disciple shot the dagger you were using.

       With only a single arrow again, the disciple might finish Alice off. "Oh, no... I'm over," you cursed under your breath, ready to feel the sharpness of the arrow piercing your body.

       But, "Alice!" CRACK!!!

       "Ha?" you confused as you felt someone embrace you warmly. You slowly braved yourself to open your eyes. "J-Jonah?!" you were shocked when you saw that it was Jonah who held you to his chest in security and protection. Jonah's right hand was already holding the sword which turned out to have cut the arrow very accurately.

       "How dare you hurt an innocent girl like Alice!" Jonah growled. "Now, Kyle!" he shouted.

       You know Kyle isn't an expert if it's about weapons and fights. However, Kyle proved that he was also part of the army. From his horse, Kyle threw three scalpels at once and managed to hit the disciple's three vital points, knocking him unconscious.

       "Alice, are you okay?! Did you hurt?!"

A/N : I'm annoyed with the internet at my house:" I'm so late in uploading because of it

A/N : I'm annoyed with the internet at my house:" I'm so late in uploading because of it. But there's something that's been making me hype up since last night!

 But there's something that's been making me hype up since last night!

ASDFGHJKL LUKA THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS ROUTE, CAN'T WAIT KSUBFDYEN. Spoilers a bit, we will see Luka in his real hair color. ASDFGHJKL MINT HAIRED LUKA! CLEMENCE FAMILY PRIDE! *cry* *cry* By the way, let's take the Ray's TTLG Route count as an example. The English Version of Luka's TTLG will come out nine months after the Japanese version. That means April +9 ... January 2022 ?! ASDFGHJKL TOO LONG

I'm gonna cry again for my baby, so please don't forget to keep yourself safe. See you at the nect chapter. I love you, bye!

TBC,
Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
March, 2021