|| 10. Same Fate, Same Protector

----- Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
|| 10. Same Fate, Same Protector

"All it takes is a leap through time and a twist of fate

"All it takes is a leap through time and a twist of fate." -Anon

       THE mountain wind blew strongly. However, someone's footsteps made Amon who was standing on top of the border tower avert his eyes, finding you in a red veil standing right under the tower.

       "A little girl? Catch her!" Amon commanded his disciples.

       With a shock, Amon finally remembered you who managed to finish off his disciples with only a silver dagger. He got down from the tower.

       "I remember now. How can I forget those determined eyes of yours when you shielded Lancelot from my magic? It was you, right?" Amon asked in an annoying tone. "If it's not Alice the Second, the little girl I wanted."

       For a moment, your hands trembled violently due to the trauma you endured as a result of what have Amon done in the past. However, you fought the trauma as best you could. You opened your red veil, revealing the cut on the cheek.

       "Why are you doing all this?" you who was still trying to hide her trembling asked.

       "I want you. I want the infinite magic that's said can control anything in Land of Magic and you can easily master it. Love spell, they say? I did years of research for the sake of perfecting such magic. However, the results were always fail. So far, only Harr Silver, the Joker, can make a limit breaker of a magic crystal," Amon replied with an explanation without hesitation.

       "Enough with all the mess you made! The Red Army and the Black Army," you muttered. "From the start, this mess was your fault! But, are you going to make another mess?!" you asked firmly.

       "What do you call 'true peace'? Chaos will always be there wherever you are, little girl. If you intend to end the chaos, then I will always be there to make the mess you hate."

       You clenched your fists. "The chaos that the Red Army and Black Army created is a recurring destiny that the mirrors of fate have displayed in the Land of Looking Glass. Hundreds of years ago, this kind of chaos happened at the hands of the Red Queen and White Queen. Alice the First managed to stop them. And now, the Red Army and Black Army are doing the same thing. Can you, Alice the Second stop them like what Alice the First did?" Amon asked.

       "Even then, there will be new chaos in Cradle," Amon continued. "We can only face the fate. We will never be able to escape from our own destiny," said Amon again.

       You fell silent as you lowered your head. "I... I've done my best to stop the conflict between King Lancelot and Ray. Because of that," you looked up. Your eyes stared at Amon sharply. "As long as I am in Cradle, I won't let such a terrible mess happen again!"

       "Catch her!" Amon ordered.

       You drew your dagger and began to fight. The strings of your hair fell out slightly as you dodged the opponent's sword. However, your eyes, hands and feet couldn't focus on the many opponents at once. "Gah!" you groaned as you felt one of Amon's disciples cut your back. After that, you knocked the man down.

       Not so long, you were showered with arrows and bullets. You might be able to avoid it, but one arrow managed to break the chain from the pendant that circled around your neck. You were panicked. The glass pendant given by the White Queen was so precious to you.

       You intended to take it back. However, the necklace fell right in front of Amon. You fell as someone pushed you down. The magic disciples immediately restrained you from moving.

       Ammon took the pendant. "Ah, isn't this the White Queen's glass pendant?" Amon asked. He drew his sword.

       You looked up at the pendant that was in Amon's hand. You realized something. The dark light inside the pendant began to fade away.

       "Not only that, this pendant will also hold all of your love magic. The magic that will protect Lancelot, Ray, and the others."

       The line that the White Queen once said to you when giving the pendant ringed in your ears. You lowered your head. "My king... Ray... and everyone, you guys have protected me this far. Will your hard work be wasted here because of me?"

A/N : I'm sorry I cannot upload yesterday

A/N : I'm sorry I cannot upload yesterday. My dad was borrowing my laptop so I can't post a chapter. But just so you know, it's almost getting on the climax. And I really want to say thanks to you guys who supported this books always. Sksksk. Btw, see you at the next chapter! I love you, bye!

TBC,
Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
April, 2021