|| 12. Anything, For Land of Magic

----- Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
|| 12. Anything, For Land of Magic

"I would do anything for you

"I would do anything for you. I will always be there for you. Today, tomorrow, and every single day after that" -Anon

       LANCELOT was immediately shocked. "Could it be-"

       "He stored some kind of explosive magic on the border bridge?!" Jonah finished the sentence that Lancelot couldn't finish.

       Your beautiful eyes were perfectly rounded with shock. You immediately ran towards the bridge.

       "Wait, Alice!" Lancelot shouted. Before Lancelot can catch you up, Amon's magic disciples intercept him. All the soldiers were preoccupied with them, making Amon laugh with satisfaction.

       "I didn't just put a simple explosive magic on that bridge. I placed two boxes containing the most explosive magic crystals on each side. If you want to repel it, you have to open the box first. Unfortunately, the box was locked by a normal key, not by magic. Alice, you can't do anything! If you want to repel it, you have to wait for the crystal to explode first. Can you do that? It's about your life and death," Amon laughed cruelly.

       "You think I care?!" you shouted. "I will do anything to save Cradle!"

       You immediately jumped off the bridge as soon as you found the location of the box. Your left hand gripped the guardrail tightly and your right hand tried its best to remove the box.

       "The cliffs and rivers are quite deep. If I can get this box off the bridge, I can at least minimize the explosion in the water," you thought.

       Cold sweat flowed down from your temples. Half of your energy was channeled into your left hand to hold yourself from falling. Of course that made it difficult for you to remove the box that attached to the bridge.

       "[Y/N]!" Kyle called you.

       "Kyle, get the other box!" you shouted, asking for help.

       "I got it!" Kyle immediately jumped to the other side of the bridge. Being in calmer state than you, Kyle was able to make pretty good decisions. He aimed his shoe soles at the box, pushed the box with his foot and knocked it down on the wide riverbed. "It's off!" Kyle reported. He grabbed the guardrail tightly, avoiding himself to fall from a height. He watched you who was still struggling.

       The figure of a woman in a al white flashed in your mind. "Am I going to end up like this and waste everything I got from you? My queen, forgive me for not being able to use my love magic to protect them," your said again to yourself, remembering about the White Queen who had helped you control the magic of love and develop it.

       While you were still suffering, Lancelot, Jonah, Edgar, and Zero tried their best to take down all of Amon's magic disciples because they want to help you immediately. However, that seemed impossible. Amon has doubled the number of his disciples. "What are you trying to do this time, Amon?!" Lancelot started to get annoyed.

       Instead of answering, Amon laughed. "Magic crystal," Amon said in his devilish tone, activating the explosive spell.

       "Am I... going to die here?" you who was still focused on removing the box whispered. The figures of Lancelot, Ray, and all the soldiers from both armies immediately appeared in your mind. "I'm sorry, Lancelot, Ray..."

       From between the box, light emitted, telling them that the magic had begun to activate. "Explosive spell!"

       You closed your eyes firmly, ready to feel an explosion envelop your body.

       "Alice!!!"

A/N : Idk what to say:" I just finished the Ray TTLG Route

A/N : Idk what to say:" I just finished the Ray TTLG Route. ASDFGHJKL He actually proposed to Alice in front of the Land of Looking Glass and all his soldiers sksksk. I got carried away:" he's so sweet-- I cant! By the way, see you at the next chapter. I love you, bye!

TBC,
Alice and 2 Wonderland Armies
April, 2021