• U n a n g K a b a n a t a •

"Chaeyoungiee!" Chaeyoung's mum called the little girl. "I'm here mum!" The little girl ran up to her mum with excitement.

"You did very well in class today! I think it's time to take you somewhere you'll love!" Her mum said to her. "Yay! Where is it mumm!?" Chaeyoung asked her mum.

"You always wanted to go swimming right? I'm gonna take you to a community pool!" Her mum smiled. "Yyyayyyy!" Chaeyoung hugged her mum "Thanks mum!"

••••••••••••••______________•••••••••••••••

"Mum?" Mina poker her mum's arm.

"Mina,Honey i'm busy." Her mum said while doing some paperworks.

"Mum can we go swimming?" Mina asked

"Honey we have a pool." Mina's Mum pointed at their large pool.

"But i have no fwiendss! I want to go to the community pool." Mina pouted.

"Of course honey sure. We'll go agter i finish this okay?" Her mum kissed her forehead.

"Thanks mum." Mina smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaeyoung's mum was watching her swin happily. She's very happy that she's spending some time with her child. Chaeyoung suddenly went up to her mum.

"Mum don't you wanna swim with me?" Chaeyoung asked. "I'm good honey. Just go and enjoy. You can play with the other kids there." Her mum smiled. "Okay mum!" the kid smiled and went to play with the kids.

When Chaeyoung was playing with some of the kids she noticed someone just sitting by the pool. She can tell that she was down because she was looking at the ground. Chaeyoung sat beside her to cheer her up.

"Hey kid!" Chaeyoung smiled at her. "Hi" the girl also smiled lightly. "Why aren't you swimming?" Chaeyoung asked. "I'm scared i don't know how to swim." The girl pouted.
"It's okay! You can always learn!" Chaeyoung cheered her up. "Thanks."

"Chaeyoung come here!" Her mum called her.
"I think my mum is calling me. Gotta go." Chaeyoung stood up and went to her mum.
"What is it mum?" Chaeyoung asked. "I'm just here to tell you taht we'll head home in an hour so just keep enjoying okay?"

"Ok mom!" Chaeyoung smiled. They suddenly turned around at the pool when the people was all so noisy. "Huh?What's going on?" Chaeyoung went to the place crowded with people. "She's drowning!" Chaeyoung yelled and jumped into the pool to save the girl. Chaeyoung was young but she already had talent in swimming. She knows how to swim.
She brought the girl to the ground and when she looked at her it was the girl she was talking to earlier.

"Thanks for saving me." She thanked.

"It's alright." Chaeyoung smiled

"What's your n-" the girl was cut off by her mum's tight hug.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry honey i had to use the bathroom!" Her mum worriedly said.

"And you. Thank you kid. I can't believe a kid saved my daughter's life." Her mum thanked Chaeyoung.

"It's okay maam!" Chaeyoung smiled.

Chaeyoung went up to her mother.

"Oh chaeyoung! Did you find out what all that was about?" Her mum asked.

"A girl drowned mum. And i saved her!" Chaeyoung smiled. "Really?? Wow good job dear!" Her mum showed her the thumbs up.

"But i never really asked for her named though. I wanted to be friends with her."

==============================