• I k a - a n i m n a k a b a n a t a •

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG IDIOT?!"

Mina yelled loud asf infront of Chaeyoung.

"I'm sorry someone spilled coffee on my shirt that w-" Chaeyoung was cut off.

"I don't need your dumb excuses bitch now gimme my coffee." mina commanded and chaeyoung gave the coffee to her.

"A-anything else you need maam?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Here. Print these." Mina slammed a lot of documents on the table.

"But t-that's alot..."

"So you don't wanna do it bitch?"

"N-no i'll do it!" Chaeyoung took the documents from the table and left.

"Oh my god i was fucking scared dude arghh." Chaeyoung said to herself while holding all those documents.

Chaeyoung was leaning on the wall next to the printer while drinking coffee when two girls suddenly approached her.

"Hey Miss Son how was it?" Momo asked her.

"It was THE WORST." Chaeyoung sighed

"If i knew that my boss would be so cruel and mean and lous and all that,i wouldn't have applied for this job." Chaeyoung added.

"Don't worry. It'll take some time for you to to get used to each other." Sana patted Chaeyoung's back.

"But my question is why is she like that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Maybe it's because of family problems or something like that." Momo answered.

"Is that what you're printing?" Momo added.

"Yeah." Chaeyoung sipped her coffee

"That's a lot." Sana said and took a look of all the papers.

"Wait i think i already printed these..." Sana said while taking a look of it.

"What?!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Oh god." Momo held Sana's hands and they ran away again.

"Arghhh!! that mother frigging devil!! fckk!" Chaeyoung was going crazy. She continued to print all of those because she might scold her again. When she finished she brought teh documents back to Mina.

"Here it is." Chaeyoung put the papers on Mina's table

"Bitch." Chaeyoung whispered and rolled her eyes.

"Okay."

"This time i want you to go to my house and come into my room and you'll see a drawer there. Inside,there's something important there. An brown envelope. Don't look at it. Just bring it to me." Mina commanded.

"How am i supposed to know where dafuq your house is?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Don cuss bitch just asked my driver to drive you there." Mina scoffed.

Chaeyoung went down to the ground floor and she was a car parked. She entered the car and they drove to Mina's house

"Wow this house is huge." Chaeyoung smiled.
She entered the house and went up to mina's room. She immediately went to the drawer and got the thing Mina asked her to get.

She was about to leave when she saw a stuffed toy. "Dafuq is she five or something?" Chaeyoung picked the stuffed toy up.
"Your owner is rude asfuq you know" Chaeyoung left the house and drove to the office.

________________________________

"Here you go." Chae handed Mina the brown envelope.

"This is the wrong one dumbass." Mina looked at it and it was the wrong one.

"So do you want me to go back or something?"

"Yes"

Chaeyoung drove back to the house while mina was laughing at her seat.

"That gullible bitch."

"It's kinda fun to see her suffer hah she looks sweaty and gross and cute."

Half an hour has passed and Chaeyoung arrived at Mina's office again.

"Here you go." Chaeyoung handed the brown envelope to mina.

"Oh shoot this has nothing in it. Go back and bring the first one to me."

"Are you kidding me?! You want me to go back there?!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Don't yell at me bitch!" Mina also yelled.

"First of all i'm not a bitch,you are! If i knew that you were gonna be my boss i shouldn't have applied for this job in the first place!" Chaeyoung walked out and slammed the door.

Mina looked at the window and saw two people looking.

"Don't feel bad for her Mina,Don't" Mina said to herself.

###############################

Chaeyoung arrived at her house and saw her mum watching tv.

"Oh honey how was workk? And why are you so sweaty?" Her mum asked

"It was very good mum! And my boss was nice af like a frigging angel." Chaeyoung smiled.

"That's good to hear!"

"Take this mom." Chaeyoung sat beside her mother and handed her money.

"What's this for?" Her mom asked.

"Medicine. Your cough is getting worse and you always puke what you eat." Chaeyoung answered.

"I can't take this." Her mom declined.

"Mom i insist. It's my responsibility as a daughter." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Thank you my daughter." Her mom hugged her.

"I luv you mum."

================================

Chaeyoung was on her bed sitting. She got a nice job but an evil boss. She laid down and was about to fall asleep when her best friend texted her.

 She laid down and was about to fall asleep when her best friend texted her