•Ika-dalawamput dalawang kabanata•

"Hi baby~ Wanna go on a datee~" Chaeyoung back hugged Mina. "Psh don't be all sweet. I'm sure you're like this to other girls." Mina said.
"Why are you like that? You know i love you very muchh! So come on~" Chaeyoung smiled.
"Fine. Let's go." "yAaayyYyy"

"So it's your treat Minari!"

"What?! You're the one who asked me!" Mina yelled.

"Sheeshhhh calm down i'm broke as fwakkk dawg!"

"Fine i'll pay! Tsss." Mina rolled her eyes but chuckled after.

"I love you!" Chaeyoung kissed Mina's cheeks.
"I love you too~" Mina smiled.

~~~

"Wow this is gooOOOoOod~ What's it called?"
Chaeyoung asked after taking a bite.
"It is a pig's butt." Mina answered.

"What?! I just ate a butt of a pig?! Damn imagine your butt cheeks being a fricking dinner watda fwak dude!"

"Juuusttt kidding HAHAHAHHA!" Mina laughed.  "But it is still pig. It's jokbal."

"I love you." Mina smiled.

"I love you more." Chaeyoung smiled.

Thier face was getting closer to each other. They were about to kiss.

*rIiiIiIingGgG~*

"Oh wait hehe." Chaeyoung took the call and Mina rolled her eyes.

"Hello Son Chaeyoung speaking."

📱CHAENG! CHAENGIE! HELP ME!

"What's happening?!"

📱someone is at my house! i'm scared chaeyoung- please help me!

"Okay okay i'll be right there!"

-call ends-

"Who was that?" Mina asked.

"I gotta go."

"I'm going with you."

Mina and Chaeyoung drove to Rosé's house.

"Who's house us this?" Mina asked.

"I'll tell you later. Stay here okay?" Chaeyoung hugged Mina.

"Okay."

Chaeyoung went inside Rosé's house.SHe entered and saw that all the lights were closed.
She went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

She went upstairs and saw a man about to enter Rosé's room.

"Hey!" Chaeyoung yelled at him. The guy punched her but she was able to dodge it and punched the man at his tagiliran (ano ba english ng tagiliran diko alam pota.)

She entered Rosé's room and saw her on the ground (everything i need is on the ground charot xori)

"Rosé!" Chaeyoung hugged Rosé and Rosé hugged Chaeyoung tigther because she was scared and now she's relieved because Chaeyoung is there. "Thanks you for saving me." Rosé sobbed. "It was nothing. I'm glad you're safe. I hope that you're okay."(see what i did there sour reference man)

"Chaeyoung?" Mina entered the room.

"Oh Mina! Why are you here? I told you to stay in the car it's dangerous." Chaeyoung let go of the hug and went to Mina. "I was worried." Mina hugged Chaeyoung.

"Are you her girlfriend?" Rosé asked.

"Yes."

"Nice to meet ya. I'm rosé. Chaeyoung's friend." Rosé offered her hand and Mina shaked it. "Nice to meet ya 2."

-next day-

"I didn't tell you to kill her in fear! She is the woman i love do not hurt her!"

"Unnie i got stabbed! And i apologize you need to chill dawg! I'll do better next time." The man said.

"Okay,Hyunsuk. Make sure of that. And please be cautious even if you were born out of wedlock you're still my brother."

"Okay Jisoo unnie."