•Ika-tatlongput isang kabanata•

"Hey chaengie~" Sana sat on Chaeyoung's table while she was working. "Uhm hey? Can't you see that i'm working?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow. "Anything you've been up to lately? Do you have a new friend?" Sana smirked.

"Uh yeah and why are you smirking?" Chaeyoung asked. "It looks weird-- and-- creepy."

"Tell mo more about her!" Sana smiled.
"Hmm. What are you up to Minatozaki?" Chaeyoung furrowed her brows. "What? Nothing! I'm just uhm-- cur-ious." Sana smiled widely. "Stop that it's creepy."

"Oh i know what you're trying to do!" Chaeyoung smirked. "H-huh whaht? wha do you mean? hehe" Sana faked a laugh. "Ya know what nevermind hehe." Sana was about to leave but Chaeyoung grabbed her wrist."

"You like me don't ya? HAHA you gay piece of s- pie--."

"Oh my goshshhswibw how did you find out! Omg yah i do whattt do not tell Ms. Myoui please!" Sana just played along. "Psh yeah i won't she would kill me. But i totally know you like me- in fact all of ya'll do cause i'm just too pretty." Chaeyoung chuckled. "Heheheh yeah. So tell me about your new friend!"

"Oh Rosie? She and I met just recently. Her real name is Chaeyoung like me! Pretty cool right? But everyone calls her rosé. Rosie is just what i call her.She's pretty cool you know we have a lot in common- by the way why did you ask?"

"Uhm nothing! Can i have her phone number?" Sana asked. "Oh wow you haven't even met her and you're already trying to flirt with her! Hmm sorry i can't." Chaeyoung got back to work.

"So? Who is e rosie girl?" Mina asked Sana.
"It turns out- rosie is not her real name." Sana said while nodding. "WHAT?"

"Mhm that's right." Sana kept nodding. "And stop nodding it's weird."

"Her real name is Chaeyoung. But everyone calls her Rosé." Sana said. "T- then where did the rosie come from?" Mina asked. "It's a nickname."

"What?! Are they a couple or something?! Nicknames already?!" Mina yelled. "Girl chill- that's all i know. Nicknames aren't a big deal. Until i haven't found anything out yet they're just a couple of besties." Sana enlightened Mina. "Yeah yeah that's true." Mina calmed down.

"Helloo- oh hey sana what are you two talking about?" Chaeyoung suddenly came inside Mina's office.

"Oh hey baby! It was nothing she's about to leave now." Mina smiled. "Yeah i' gonna leave not bye Son." Sana patted Chaeyoung's shoulders and Chaeyoung winked at her.

"Did you just wink at Sana?" Mina asked. "Yeah i was just teasing her cause she likes me HAHAHA" Chaeyoung laughed. "What? She does?" Mina's brows furrowed. "Yeah she does but i'm sure she'll move in easily cause she's like that you know."

"Good." Mina crossed her arms. "Don't worry. I'm all yours." Chaeyoung smiled and back hugged Mina.

The driver opened the car door. "Miss Kim,we're here." She removed her sunglasses and handed a paper to the driver with a picture of Rosé. "Tell my private investigator find this person. And bring her to me."

"Yes maam,will do."