• Ika-dalawamput apat na kabanata •

flashback after Mina left Chaeyoung's house that night<3

Chaeyoung was cooking pancakes for breakfast when someone rang the doorbell. She (she lives in daydream with me she lol jk)
She opened the door and saw Somi.

"Why are you here?" Chaeyoung sighed.

"You know that this is still my house right?" Somi raised her eyebrows while smirking.

"What are you talking about?" Chaeyoung's brows furrowed. "I bought this house for you remember?"

"You said you were giving it to me."

"Well i'm taking it back."

"You cannot do that."

"Do you still want to continue to live here?

"Yes."

~~~

Mina and Chaeyoung were eating on a restaurant when someone suddenly called Chaeyoung.

"Wait i'm gonna take this call." Chaeyoung stood up and toon the call.

Mina was looking at Chaeyoung from afar.
"I wonder who that could be." Mina wondered and continued to eat her food. Chaeyoung sat infront of Mina after the call. "Who was that?"

"It was mum."

"Ok."

"So uhm after we eat,wanna go on a date?" Mina smiled as she asked. "I'm sorry Minari but i have to go somewhere." Chaeyoung frowned. "Oh it's okay! Where though?" Mina asked. "Uhm i- uhm i'm going to buy something."

"Let me go with you!" Mina smiled. "No you don't have to! I can do it alone." Chaeyoung smiled at her. "Fine."

~~~

"So you think she is cheating?" Sana furrowed her brows.

"Yeah." Mina sighed.

"Oh! She cannot do that my gosh i will crush her into pieces!" Momo yelled.

"Why are you overreacting? It's not like we're that close i'm your boss." Mina scoffed.
"I know but all cheaters sucks!" Momo slammed Mina's table. "Yeah what she said."

"Hmm you're right. If she cheats on me i will bury ger alive!" Mina yelled. "Yes get it girl!"

"Whoever that bitch is i'll fricking kill her!"

~~~

"What took you so long?" Somi scoffed.
"I'm sorry." Chaeyoung kissed Somi's cheeks.
"Come on let's go to the movies now." Somi held Chaeyoung's hand but Chaeyoung didn't move. "What's wrong?" Somi asked. Somi saw Chaeyoung looking at a store full of stuffed toys.

"Can we go there first i'm going to buy something." Chaeyoung looked at Somi.
"Ts fine." Somi and Chaeyoung went to the store.

Chaeyoung was looking at the toys and saw a brown stuffed toy. She looked at it and touched it."Oh my gosh are you going to buy me that?" Somi asked while smiling.

"Uh no it's for Mina." Chaeyoung took the toy.
"I can't believe this." Somi scoffed and let go of Chaeyoung's arm.

"Why? I can buy you one if you want?"

"Nevermind."

~~~

Somi and Chaeyoung were watching a movie.
Somi looked at Chaeyoung who was watching peacefully. She smiled and put her head on her shoulders. Chaeyoung felt Somi's head so she pretended to get something that fell on the ground.

"Ouch what the-!" Somi hit her head.
"Sorry i- i dropped my wallet." Somi rolled her eyes and just continued watching the movie.

~~~

Short ud cause my lazy ass is tired of all the schoolworks 💆🏻‍♀️