•Ika-tatlomput apat na kabanata•

i haven't updated in days cause i'm sick so yeah

"You want me to take you home maam?" Hyunsuk asked. "No. I don't trust you. I only trust Chaeyoung." Says Rosé. " Trust me."

"Psh fine."

"I'll take you home after i get something from my house. It will be quick maam,i promise."

"K."

Hyunsuk was driving Rosé,Hyunsuk stopped at Jisoo's house just like she wanted and brought Rosé there. "Is this your house?" Rosé asked while exiting the car. "Yes." "Wow it's so huge i don't even think you need to work as a body guard anymore."

When they entered the house Rosé saw frames of Hyunsuk and Jisoo,her ex,but mostly Jisoo.

"Can i ask you a question?"  Rosé asked

"Sure."

"Who is Kim Jisoo to you?"

"Oh you mean her?" Hyunsuk's words confused her. He pointed at the second floor and saw Jisoo walking down of the stairs.

"Jisoo?" Rosé gasped as she saw the person she once loved.

"My Rosie Posie." Jisoo walked closer to Rosé and hugged her and Rosé hugged her back.

"Why did you bring me here?" Rosé asked.
"Bec-" Jisoo was cut off by Hyunsuk.

"To kill you."

"Hyunsuk shut the hell up would you?" Jisoo scoffed. "What does he mean?" Rosé asked.

"Stop acting like that sis. You found out that she was hanging out with someone new and you said i kill her." Hyunsuk pointed a gun at Rosé.

"Jisoo what's going on?!"

"He's right i did but i changed my mind cause i will never do that to you,i love you!"

"Hyunsuk stop this. NOW."

"No! If you won't kill her,i will." Hyunsuk pointed the gun at Rosé and pulled the trigger. Rosé was shot at her chest,close to the heart.

"ROSÉ!" Jisoo screamed in shock as Rosé fell into her arms. "GO TO HELL YOU SICKO!" Jisoo pulled a gun out of her pocket and shot Hyunsuk.

"Jisoo.." Rosé stammered. "Yes? Are you ok? I will take you to the hospital!"

"Take my phone from my pocket and c-call Chaeyoung."

"What?" Jisoo looked confused and sad at the same time.

"Of course- Ok i will call her."

~~~

"This movie is good." Chaeyoung smiled. "Yeah.." Mina stared at Chaeyoung while smiling. Chaeyoung also stared at Mina.
"Want some popcorn?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Wanna kiss?"

"What?! Ew no!"

"Are you disgusted?!"

"N-no no no no it's just- we're in a movie theater..."

"Psh fine!" Mina rolled her eyes.

*riIiIiiIiInNnnNgGgG-*

"Oh someone is calling me i forgot to turn off my phone."

"Answer it."

📱h-hello is this chaeyoung?

Uhm yeah this is chaeyoung who is this? you aren't rosé.

📱it's not important who i am- rosé got shot.

WHAT?! I'M COMING JUST WAIT!

-call ends-

"What was that?" Mina asked.

"My friend. She got shot we gotta go." Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's hands and they exited the movie theater.

They rushed into the hospital.

"I'm here to see Roseanne Park what room is she in?" Chaeyoung asked.

"She's still in the emergency room."

Chaeyoung ran to the emergency room and Mina followed.

Chaeyoung saw Jisoo standing behind a curtain which she guesses Rosé is in.
"You're Kim Jisoo right?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Yes i'm Rosé's ex- s-she's behind that curtain i hope she's ok." Jisoo said in between her sobs.

"How did this happen?!" Chaeyoung bit her lower lip trying not to cry. "My step brother ddi this. I will never forgive him."

The curtains were opened and a doctor went and talked to them.

"The bullet is very close to her heart but luckily,it wasn't in her heart if that happens her chances of surviving is low. We need to perform surgery immediately."

"Will she survive?" Jisoo asked.

"We'll see."

Rosé is on the operating room. Jisoo is outside staring at the window. While Chaeyoung is sitting,leaning on the wall.

"Are you okay?" Mina asked.

"I don't think i am.." Chaeyoung looked down.

"I bet she was really close to you. I hope she survives and while she's still unconscious,i will always be here for you. Do you understand?" Mina cupped Chaeyoung's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

~~~

After hours of waiting,the doctor finally went outside and they immediately went fo talk to the doctor.

"How was the operation doc?" Jisoo asked.

"It went well. But she'll be unconscious for a few hours."

"Okay doc thank you."

{The next day}

Mina,Chaeyoung and Jisoo were all in Rosé's room. They've been waiting for her to wake up.

While Jisoo was sleeping amd holding Rosé's hand,she felt movement so she woke up.

"Guys! Her hand is moving!"

---

2 years later

"Chaeyoung hurry up we'll be late!" Mina yelled.

"I'm coming!" Chaeyoung yelled. Mina walked to Chaeyoung and she was struggling with her tie. "Let me do that for you." Mina tied the tie for her. "You look good on these." Mina smiled.
"I know."

"Let's go?"

"Let's go."

"Do i look good?" Rosé asked. "You always look good babe." Jisoo smiled. "Awww." Rosé smiled. "Oh there they are!"

"Hello guys!" Chaeyoung and Mina arrived at the restaurant.

Mina is the CEO of their company. She turned Chaeyoung into the COO. Jisoo is doing very good at her acting career and Rosé opened a restaurant cause she loves eating.

Fin.