1

TW: Blood and Death

As far back as I can remember I was tested on with radianite from this terrible place. I never knew who they truly were, all of them were odd. They never let me live a normal life, it was always so - Cold.

I was seven when they took me. From my family, even now I can still see my moms face in my dreams. They were all so scared. I don't like recalling it to often. When I was there the radianite they put in me gave me these weird abilities. Since then I was able to get control over them. I was always okay with the cold but it had never been this way. I remember the day clearly like it was yesterday, I sat on my table while they did blood work and asked me those questions I knew all to well "How are you feeling?" , "Anything different this morning" and the words I dreaded the most, "We are going to do another dose". At that moment something in me broke, I had had enough. I had spent hell knows how long in that place, a good 13 years in there. I was done and over with it. As I stood up on the table they sat me down on I started to hear protest of my sudden movements, from behind me someone tried to put something in me to put me to sleep and in that moment I screamed. Everything around me had turned into a wonder blizzard everyone looked like a snowman. Nobody moved except me. I looked in fear as to what I had just accomplished.

"I'm a Monster"

My name is y/n, but people call me Eris after the Greek goddess of discord and strife.