4

I woke up to light drifting through my blinds an a slight knock on my door "come in" Sage walks in my room and tells me Brimstone would like to speak with me, I thank you her for telling me and she leaves my room. As I get up from bed I decide it would be a good idea to put on my agent outfit just in case of an emergency mission. After putting on my clothes i head over to Brimstones office to see what he needs, as I open the door I see Omen standing by the desk talking with Brimstone. " Ah wonderful Eris, I wanted you to come here so omen could show you around the full facility" I take a glance at Omen to see what his reaction would be but only find myself wondering even more what his thinking. Giving up on my goal I look back to Brim and nod not letting out a word.

Omen leads the way out of the office and asks me what I do know about in the facility. "Uh the range, rooms, kitchen, and office area." With a quick nod he starts walking to one area of the facility as I look around I see equipment you would use to work out "Oh we have a gym that's wonderful" I said "Yes although the people who use it most come here in the day when no mission has been assigned I suggest the night it is much more quiet" Omen speaks up for the first time today, " I assume you must come here at night to?" He nods agreeing with my statement. "Sooooo" I say as we leave the gym "How long have you been here" I say trying to start a conversation "As long as I've been here" Omen replies dryly "You've already seen everything that should be all" he starts to walk alway "So much for making friends" I huff.

I head back to Brimstones office, before I enter I knock and here a 'come in'. "Hello Brimstone I-" "Please call me Brim" he cuts me off "Hey Brim I wanted to ask you if anyone had allergies to anything because I thought I could make dinner as a thank you for letting me into the Valorant protocol" I said "ooo I actually can't eat peanuts thank you for asking also Sage is very strict with no alcohol so keep that in mind as well" He says "Thanks for letting me know I'll go see what I can do" I smile before leaving the office then headed over to the kitchen to decide what to make for dinner.

Sorry for not posting for so long I've been extremely busy for that past few weeks I'll try to fix this and post more often, Thank you 😊.