5

I've decided to try and switch up the way that I write so it sounds more like the on y/n x (person)

When y/n got to the kitchen it was empty "just how I like it" she smiled to herself. Y/n then decided a good meal to make would be spaghetti 'I mean it's an around good meal so what could go wrong am I right?' She thought in her head, "Eris?" y/n turned around to see a cloaked figure "Sage told me you'd be here and I thought I'd help out a bit" "Aw how sweet of you I'm making spaghetti all we really need to do is make the sauce because we have the noodles already" y/n continued to work as Omen watched the noodles cook waiting for the perfect time. "Hey Omen you know how to check if noodles are done?" He answers by shaking his head no. Y/n carefully took out a noodle and threw it on the kitchen wall "tahdaaaaaah" Omen had looked at the wall confused "That's how you check? I thought you just eat one to see" "I mean there's no harm in that but this is so much more fun doncha think" y/n responded.

Once everything was ready y/n decided to take plates out and leave everything on a low simmer so if the agents didn't feel comfortable eating around everyone they could just come out and grab some. In the meantime Y/n and omen grabbed their own servings "wanna eat together" y/n asked omen "mhm" he hummed with a nod. Omen walked to a balcony hidden within the facility. They ended up eating in silence but not awkward the comfortable kind. "I can take your plate back" Y/n said when they both finished "no it's okay let's walk back together" omen replied

When you finally returned to the kitchen you saw a man with dyed blue hair talking to a girl who wore all green when they saw you and omen together they seemed surprised "Oi you and omen eh?" The girl in green says to you "just friends" you smile back the guy with blue hair waves and says something of the lines cya flower girl and the girl in green glares at him she turns back to you and omen and introduces herself "I'm Skye how bout you?" "Eris nice to meet you" you replied. Skye gave you a toothy grin "brim was in here and tol me you made this taste pretty good if I do say so myself" "thank you, but omen helped as well" she looked at you and then omen "shadow boy?" She asked. You nodded back at her. "I'll be damned well I'm hittin the hay you guy should as well" you nodded in agreement. "Alrighty talk to you again soon" she smiled before walking off.

"I guess I'll be turning in as well, it was nice spending time with you omen" you smiled at him before walking away to your room.

Omen Pov ;):

I watched her as she walked off why does she make me feel funny inside. I want to talk to her again. I start to walk to my room while I continue to think about her. Maybe I should read tonight.

HELLO IM NOT DEAD ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for so many reads hello everyone new 🥰
I hope you all like the story so far and look forward to the next
🥴