𝖯 𝖱 𝖮 𝖫 𝖮 𝖦 𝖴 𝖤

Morgana Belladona Gaunt.
Heiress to the most Noble and Ancient house of Gaunt.
Throughout her first year to her third, she has achieved the liking of many students and teachers.
Only a few people know her actual side:
Amara Auclair, her girlfriend.
And
Leo Malfoy and Regulus Lestrange,
her bestfriends.
Morgana had always known that she's related to Lord Voldemort, due to a bloodtest she had gotten once in Gringotts which showed the whole Gaunt family tree. Safe to say, she was disgusted when she saw the many generations of inbreeding,
and so was Salazar when Morgana had explained everything..

♥︎

Amara Auclair:
Coming from a French family of purebloods, Amara was one of the prettiest and kindest witches in Hogwarts, which actually shocked everyone when they found out who she was dating. However, their personalities were perfect for each other.
Amara could bring out the caring and kind part of Morgana, and Morgana could bring out the mean side of Amara when needed..
Heiress of the most Noble and Ancient house of Auclair.

♥︎

Leo Malfoy:
Oldest son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy, heir to the most Noble and Ancient house of Malfoy, older brother to Draco Malfoy.
Destined to be the right-hand man of the future Dark Lady alongside with his cousin, Regulus..

♥︎

Regulus Lestrange:
Son of the infamous deatheaters, Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. Since his parents were in Azkaban, he was living with the Malfoys..
Heir to the most Noble and Ancient house of Lestrange.
Destined to be the right-hand men of the future Dark Lady alongside with his cousin, Leo..