/𝘌 𝘐 𝘎 𝘏 𝘛 𝘠 𝘍 𝘖 𝘜 𝘙- 𝘚 𝘖 𝘙 𝘛 𝘐 𝘕 𝘎/

HARRY POTTER'S RE-SORTING

The months passed by and it was now September 1st. Harry was sitting with Draco, Pansy, and Blaise at the moment. He had made great friends with the three over the Summer actually. He couldn't be seen with Hermione, since everyone now knew he was one of Morgana's followers and Hermione was a spy.

Leo and Regulus have spent the last few months searching for Nymphadora, but kept failing for some reason. Morgana, however, merely nodded when they admitted it. It was true..Ambrose was making her turn into a softie.

Another thing that changed was the fact that Snape was now headmaster and the DADA post was being taught by Sirius and Remus, much to the joy of almost every student.

♥︎

"It looks like we have a re-sorting." Minerva McGonagall announced, making the students exchange shocked looks and whispers, "Potter, Harry!"

Harry grinned as he strutted up to the stool and sat down, conversing with the hat once it was on his head,

"Ah, Mister Potter..I see you have finally found real friends. Haven't I told you that in your first year?"

Harry rolled his eyes and repeated what the hat had told him on his first sorting, "Or perhaps in Slytherin, where you'll make your real friends. Those cunning folks use any means to achieve their ends. Yes, I remember.."

The sorting hat hummed, "And Slytherin would've helped you on the way to greatness! But it seems like you still found it in Gryffindor..How amusing."

Harry rolled his eyes once again, "Have you got nothing better to do than make fun of me?"

"No, I actually don't. I'm stuck in the headmaster's office for 364 days, just sitting there..Very well..Let's get you sorted."

"Finally." Harry mumbled.

"Loyal..Very loyal..Hufflepuff would be great-"

"A Hufflepuff's traits are hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play. The only thing I've got is loyalty. There's got to be a house where I'm suited better at."

The hat hummed in agreement, "I agree, mister Potter..Ravenclaw would-"

"-Be even worse. I'm the most oblivious person ever." Harry cut the hat off, "And I've got no intelligence whatsoever..You're not telling anybody our conversation, right?" He quickly asked.

The hat chuckled, "No, mister Potter. I shall not be telling anybody that you have called yourself stupid.. Now, let's see..You are brave-"

"Don't you dare put me in Gryffindor." sneered Harry at the thought, "I'm getting re-sorted to get out of there not go back there.."

"Hmm..But Salazar Slytherin had only wanted purebloods in his house. There were only 5 total halfbloods in Slytherin in Hogwarts' 1000 years-"

"Well, make it 6." Harry technically demanded, getting fed up by now.

"Very well..SLYTHERIN!"

Harry let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding as the hat was taken off his head. He strutted to the Slytherin table and sat next to Draco, giving his godfather a wink, who smirked in return.

His eyes roamed around the great hall, frowning when he realized that Ron Weasley was still in hiding and not back at school.

Oh, there's definitely going to be a war now..