/𝘚 𝘐 𝘟 𝘛 𝘠 𝘖 𝘕 𝘌- 𝘉 𝘓 𝘌 𝘚 𝘚 𝘐 𝘕 𝘎/

BLESSING FROM THE PARENTS AND RING SHOPPING

A few months had passed and it was now January. Morgana had been staying with Amara and her family for Yule and was going to go back to Slytherin Manor soon.

"What's on your mind, ma belle?" questioned Amara as she brushed her hair.

Morgana, who was in thought, shrugged. "Nothing that's important right now. I'll be right back." She said and walked out of the room when her girlfriend nodded.

♥︎

Celine's eyes lightened up in shock and joy, while Fabien looked thoughtful and calculating.

Morgana had just asked for their blessing to propose and was fidgeting with her rings, waiting for their answers.

"Of course-!"

"Wait, Celine." Fabien cut her off and looked at his daughter's girlfriend, "How do I know that you actually love my daughter."

Morgana tilted her head in confusion, "We've been together for 7 years.."

Fabien shrugged, "I need more proof that you love my daughter. I apologize, but this is my daughter we're talking about."

Morgana nodded, "I understand, sir."

After a few more minutes of talking and trying to prove herself, Fabien finally smiled. "I give you my blessing to propose. It was only a test to know if you love her enough and it's clear that you do."

"Oh thank God!" exclaimed Celine excitedly, "I, of course, give you my blessing as well!"

Morgana smiled and chuckled slightly in shock as Celine hugged her, while Fabien was sniggering.

♥︎

The next day, Morgana tried getting out of bed, but was pulled back. "Don't go. I need your warmth." mumbled Amara, only half awake as she laid her head back on Morgana's chest.

Morgana could practically feel her heart melting at that moment, "I have something important to do, my love. I promise to be back soon, alright?"

"5 minutes?" Amara questioned, opening her eyes and pouting.

Morgana didn't even realize she was smiling, "10 for you."

♥︎

When Morgana finally got changed and was out of the house, she apparated to an alley and started walking into the first engagement ring shop.

She opened the door and walked in, "Aren't you a bit young for proposing?" A man asked behind the counter, making her shoot a glare at him.

"I hardly think that's any of your business." Morgana sneered at the muggle. As much as she hated to admit it, there are some muggle stuff that are much better than magical stuff, and engagement rings were a known example.

The man nodded and gave an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry. What kind does your..?"

"My girlfriend."

"Your girlfriend like?"

"Well," Morgana looked thoughtful, her eyes moving from ring to ring, "She's a simple, but fancy girl..She doesn't like too extravagant but she doesn't like too ordinary either."

The man nodded and pointed to a different shelf, "Does she like emeralds? Or shappire? Or diamonds?"

"Diamonds" Morgana immediately said, knowing her girlfriend a little too well.

She followed the man as he led her through the back of the shop, "This is where the ring that you described are. Not many people want those kinds as they mostly go for either too simple or too fancy."

Morgana hummed, her eyes immediately stuck on a ring. "How much for that?" She motioned towards the ring.

The man grinned, "Good choice. Very good choice, indeed." He complimented, getting out the box and giving it to Morgana.

She held it, her eyes stuck on the ring inside. It was perfect. Not too flashy, but not very simple. It was a three stone ring..It had an oval diamond in the middle and two small (but not extremely small) emeralds on either side of it.

"2,950$." The man replied, snapping her out of her thoughts.

Her eyebrows rose at the low price. Either she was too rich, or the ring itself was actually cheap for being the three stone type..Or maybe both.

She nodded and pulled out the exact amount of money, "..Thank you." She said. It was her very first time thanking a muggle and it was honestly hard for her to say it, but she forced herself to do so.

The man smiled, "Goodluck, kid."

Morgana rolled her eyes and walked to the door, looking back at him one last time, "Filthy muggles." She sighed lowly and walked out of the store.