/𝘚 𝘐 𝘟 𝘛 𝘠 𝘛 𝘏 𝘙 𝘌 𝘌- 𝘔 𝘖 𝘝 𝘐 𝘕 𝘎/

MOVING IN

The next few days were filled with packing, since the newly engaged couple decided that Amara should move into Slytherin manor, because why not?

As of right now, they both flood to Slytherin Manor, since they were done with the packing. "Finally! I was getting bored—" Regulus complained, but stopped abruptly when he noticed the ring on Amara's finger. His mouth curled into a huge smirk as his eyes slightly teared up with proudness, "You proposed?"

Morgana nodded, her eyes widening in shock as Regulus hugged her tightly, while Amara started laughing. "Oh, I'm so bloody proud!" exclaimed Regulus, pulling away and giving Amara a hug as well.

Tom walked in right at that moment and smiled at the sight of his daughter, but his eyes widened comically when he noticed the ring. "You did it?"

"Yeah." Morgana said and smiled into Tom's hug.

"I'm so proud of you." mumbled Tom, kissing her head softly. A frowning Bellatrix walked in right at that moment, "Oh..You're back." She said in displeasure.

Tom, who was about to curse Bellatrix into oblivion for ruining the moment, rolled his eyes as his daughter stopped him. Bellatrix frowned even further as she noticed this, but stayed quiet.

♥︎

That night, Morgana and Amara were laying in bed together and talking. "So.." Amara started nervously, "Can I finally join you?"

Morgana, who was running her hands through her fiancée's silky hair, stopped. "No."

"But-..Why?!" Amara questioned, frowning in displeasure, "I can help-!"

"Amara." Morgana cut her off sternly, her voice softening as she continued, "You don't even have the same beliefs as me."

Amara huffed, "Yes, I do. Just because I was nice to those muggleborns-"

"If you did have the same beliefs, surely you would've called them 'mudbloods' by now."

Amara opened and closed her mouth a few times, not knowing what to respond to that. Morgana smirked, "I'll let you join if you can say the word 'mudblood' right now."

Amara crossed her arms and pouted, making Morgana look away since they both knew she couldn't say no to that look. "I'm waiting.." Morgana said, her smirk growing every passing second.

"Mud-..mud-..fine! You win!" Amara exclaimed and turned away, making Morgana chuckle.

"Come on, my love." Morgana said and turned her around so they could face each other again, "Don't be sad about this-"

"But we're getting married in less than a year. I want to have the same beliefs as you so that I get used to them, and I really am trying-"

"Amara." Morgana cut her off again, stopping her rambling, "I love you just the way you are, even if you think mudbloods deserve a place in the wizarding world." She mumbled the last part, but Amara still heard her.

"But-..You need an heir, do you not?"

Morgana tilted her head, "Where's this coming from?"

"Well, when I give you an heir, what would happen to the child if one of her/his mothers support muggleborns while the other..kills them for a living..?"

Morgana snorted, "We'll make it work, darling."

Her fiancée sighed, not quite believing her. "We can't really make that work well-"

"Atleast we'll try." Morgana said and tucked Amara's hair behind her ear, "And if our son or daughter ends up having the same beliefs as you..I'll love him or her just the same."