/𝘍 𝘐 𝘍 𝘛 𝘠 𝘕 𝘐 𝘕 𝘌- 𝘓 𝘌 𝘛 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 𝘚/

LETTERS FROM POTTER AND GRANGER

The next few months all passed by in a blur and it was filled with getting letters from Potter and Granger and sending letters back..

-

Gaunt,
I've been staying at the order's headquarters for the past few days and we eavesdropped on some parts of the conversations, thanks to one of Fred and George's inventions.
All we heard was "Voldemort being after something he didn't have last time." And a few other useless stuff.
Dumbledore is trying really hard to prove that Voldemort's back and they're starting to believe him.
Hermione and I will owl you with more information soon.
-Harry Potter.
P.S: There's a letter from Sirius and Remus in the back of this parchment.'

'Morgana Gaunt and Lord Voldemort-,'

Morgana snorted, making Tom, who looked like he was in thought, snap back to reality,

'-Dumbledore's been talking about Voldemort being after the prophecy in the department of mysteries.
However, we've got no idea how he knew this information as our Lord had been talking about that in a meeting last week. Remus and I reckon that there's a spy in the deatheaters..
We'll owl with more information soon,
-Sirius Orion Black and Remus John Black.'

Morgana sat down and watched as Tom started pacing in thought, his eyes flashing red every few seconds.

"A spy.." mused Tom, "but who.."

"Why don't you just use Legilimency on your deatheaters?"

"I do." He said and finally sat down, "But there are some who know Occulemency."

"Then order them to put down their walls."

"But those who have mastered it can put fake memories or hide certain ones."

"I forgot about that.." mumbled Morgana.

♥︎

A few more weeks passed after that, meaning Hogwarts had opened once again. While Tom was busy trying to figure out who the spy was, Morgana was busy with planning to recruit followers and her mark.

'Potter,
I have a task for you and Granger.
What I need you both to do is find those whom you both know have the same beliefs as I and want power, glory, and are loyal. You both need to strike up a random conversation with them and listen as they start to admit their beliefs. DO NOT bring somebody who is likely to be a spy, a traitor, and doesn't have the same beliefs, or they just might get killed (not that I care, but you both probably will.)
Write back with names whom you suggest.
-Morgana B. Gaunt.'

♥︎

'Gaunt,
Hermione and I have been doing what you asked us to do for the past few days, which is why I'm writing to you later than I had planned.
Here are the names we suggest, (Forgive us if you've already recruited some of them):
~Draco Malfoy
~Luna Lovegood (Shocking I know. We've met her this year and she's quite the believer.)
~Ernie Macmillan
~Zacharias Smith (His ego might need to be thrown out, though)
~Gregory Goyle
~Vincent Crabbe
~Daphne Greengrass and her sister Astoria Greengrass.
~Tracey Davis
That's about it for now. All of them are purebloods except for Davis, who has a muggleborn father and muggle mother->Halfblood.
Also, Zacharias Smith claims to be a descendant of Helga Hufflepuff.
-Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.'

♥︎

'Potter and Granger,
You've done well. However, I request that you both reveal my intentions and beliefs to them. I will be paying a visit to Hogwarts soon. Tell them to meet me in the room of requirement on October 28th.
-Morgana B. Gaunt.'