/𝘛 𝘞 𝘖- 𝘊 𝘓 𝘈 𝘚 𝘚 𝘌 𝘚/

FIRST DAY OF CLASSES

The Slytherin Quartet walked into the great hall and sat at the Slytherin table, which quietened down slightly, making 'Quirrell' even more confused since that only used to happen when he was at Hogwarts.

"Miss Gaunt, here's your schedule." Snape said, handing over the schedule, unknowingly making Quirrell's eyes widen almost comically.

"Thank you, sir." Morgana replied and compared her schedule with her girlfriend and friends, satisfied that they all had the same classes, but frowning in displeasure when she realized that it was mostly with the Gryffindors.

"Morgana tell Reggie to sit his arse back down, because he's not listening to me." Leo pleaded, catching their attention.

Morgana gave him a questioning look, "Where's he?" She asked, following Leo's gaze. Gryffindor table.

She sighed as she stood up and walked over to their table, slightly frowning when she realized the first year Slytherins making fun of the Gryffindors. They were ruining the Slytherin's perfect image that they had kept for almost 4 years.

"Malfoy." She said, making the said boy, who was holding a rememberall, pale, "Leave."

Draco Malfoy nodded as he immediately rushed back over to the Slytherin table, "Reggie, let's go." She said, grabbing his hand and ignoring his grumbling.

♥︎

The day passed by smoothly. It was now Lunch and the only other class they had left was DADA, which Morgana was almost excited for. Regulus and Leo's arguing made her want to bang her head onto the table repeatedly, but she stopped herself and just let them be.

Draco walked up to his brother, catching the girl's attention, "Leo..I might've done something-..bad."

Leo's eyes narrowed dangerously and a little alarmed, discreetly looking at Morgana, "What did you do, dragon?"

Draco gave him a look at the nickname, but started explaining, "I-..Um."

"Spit it out, Draco." insisted Regulus.

"Potter's quidditch seeker because of me-..I threw a ball into the air in our flying lesson, which he caught and McGonagall saw it, making him seeker." Draco explained quickly, looking away when he got the look of utter disappointment from his brother, cousin, and even a slight disappointment from Amara, who was a chaser.

"Listen to me, Malfoy." Morgana started before the boys could talk, catching the boy's attention and making him gulp, "You're no Slytherin prince. Stop acting like you are. You're not the highest in Slytherin. Stop acting like you are. You're nothing more than a little first year, so stop acting like you are. Got it?"

Draco vigorously nodded, making her glare at him, "If I hear that you bullied one more student, you're going to be answering to me. Got it? We didn't spend years of being somewhat likeable for you to crash it all down in a day."

He nodded again, making her roll her eyes and motion for him to leave, which he did immediately. "Seeker? Potter?! I'll have to go against..Potter?" Regulus complained immediately, making his cousin nod alongside him.

"Oh stop moaning, Reggie. He can't be that good. Anyways, you're the best seeker there has been since your mum's cousin, Regulus Black." Amara soothed, making him relax almost immediately.

"Maybe that's why you're named after him." Leo teased, earning an eye-roll from the boy. "Or maybe it's because he was her favorite cousin, but mysteriously died." Regulus pointed out.

♥︎

The Slytherin Quartet walked into the DADA classroom and sat down, pulling out their parchment, books, and quills. As the students were piling in, Morgana's eyes found Quirrell's, whose eyes turned Red for a moment, giving all the answers that Morgana needed.

Morgana tuned out Quirrell's explanation of Vampires and Werewolves, and just started reading the theory of it herself, since his obvious fake stutter was giving her a headache.

About an hour later, the bell finally rang. "M-Miss G-Gaunt..Could y-you s-stay?" Quirrell asked as the students walked out of the classroom. Morgana nodded and motioned for the other three to leave, "Are you sure, Morgan? I can stay by the door." Amara pointed out.

"I'm sure, darling. Go with the boys, I'll be there soon. Don't wait up." Morgana assured, making her nod and leave.

As soon as the door closed, they both rounded up on each other, "Who are you?" Quirrell asked while Morgana said, "Hello, cousin."