/𝘌 𝘐 𝘎 𝘏 𝘛 𝘌 𝘌 𝘕- 𝘚 𝘜 𝘚 𝘗 𝘐 𝘊 𝘐 𝘖 𝘜 𝘚/

DUMBLEDORE'S GETTING SUSPICIOUS

Albus Dumbledore was quite an old man. However, he was not dumb. Since the chamber had been opened, he had been keeping a close eye on the only living heir of Slytherin left: Morgana Gaunt.

The only problem was, she was always in sight whenever an attack happened. For example, the first attack, which was on the cat, she was in the great hall the whole time..

The second time, when Colin Creevey was attacked, she was in the courtyard, and he knew this because he had been keeping a close eye on her.

The third time, when Justin Finch-Fletchley was attacked, she was in the kitchens with her girlfriend, thanks to the house elves informations.

..but how? He couldn't even use Legilimency on the girl, due to how strong she was at Occulemency. She even managed to use Legilimency on him once in Third year, but he didn't notice until after she was gone, something which shocked him greatly.

♥︎

"Lemon drop, miss Gaunt?" Dumbledore offered to the girl, whom he just called into his office.

Morgana elegantly sat down on the chair, "No, thank you, headmaster."

"Very well." sighed Dumbledore with his usual twinkle that both of the cousins wanted to punch off, "Now, I have called you in here today to ask if there's something you wish to tell me?"

Thomas, who was coiled under her arm and was covered by her robe, tensed. Morgana, however, merely raised an elegant eyebrow, "No, sir. Nothing."

Dumbledore didn't know what to do. The girl had more power over him and they both knew that. "Nothing at all?..Nothing regarding a chamber?"

Morgana's eyes hardened, but her polite smile didn't go away. It didn't fool Dumbledore, though. "Headmaster, surely we both know the truth? I have been in sight whenever an attack has happened-"

"But, miss Gaunt," Dumbledore cut her off and slightly leaned forward on his desk, "Are you a parselmouth?"

Morgana's face held pride, "Come out, Thomas."

Thomas lifted his head from under her arm as he slithered onto her neck, not minding the pale Dumbledore, "Headmaster, we both know that every pureblood family has its own signs of the said last name. For example: parseltongue is a sign of Gaunts. Just like how messy hair and bad eyesight a sign of Potters. Like how blond hair is a sign of Malfoys. And also, like how red hair is a sign of Weasleys."  She continued, albeit sounding bitter this time,

"However, there has been no records of a Potter being a parselmouth..until now, that is. I have been in sight whenever an attack has happened, but where was Potter? I'm not the only parselmouth in this school, headmaster. Surely you're questioning Potter after me?"

Dumbledore paled, "Miss Gaunt-..I-" he stopped as she put her hands on his desk, purposely showing off her Gaunt rings.

"Well then this conversation is done." Morgana said and stood up, glaring when he tried using Legilimency on her. "That would be a mistake, headmaster. We both know what I can do. Good day." She finished and left the office.