Chapter 10

Troy's POV.
I came home with a smile on my face.  A day well spent with Ally. I really hope she gave me a chance, even though Mom and Dad don't approve.

Oh wait, they aren't here anymore.

As I was about to open the door, the door swung open revealing my little sister on the doorway.

"Where have you been? I've been texting you this whole time and you're not answering your phone." Autumn, my little sister said.

"I just went out with a friend" I said and sat down.

"And who's that 'friend'." she asked.

"Ally." I said and looked at her. She's just looking at me like I'm joking.

"Are you fucking serious? I thought you're over with her? She's literally the reason why Mom and Dad are dead." she spat.

I stand up frustrated.

"Ally has nothing to with this. I'm the reason why they're dead, don't blame it on her." I said

"Oh now you're admitting to it that you k!lled them because of your obsession with Ally. Not to mention that you cheated on your FIANĆE with Ally." Autumn said.

Kalani. She's the first one I've dated before I met Ally. Yes, we're engaged. But I found something in Ally that I hadn't found in Kalani.

"I know I fucked up, but Ally is different from Kalani. You know Mom and Dad just set Kalani and I to get married." I said

Ally caught us making out in the corner. I tried to exaplain that it was just a set up, but she didn't listen. I got so mad at my parents that's why I did that.

"You're fucking messed up. Instead talking to them, your anger fed you up and k!lled our parents!" tears falling down to her face and walked away.

"Autumn!" I called

Fuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV.
I'm so freaking boreeed. The girls aren't home, they're on a meeting in Syco Records (A/N:🥴) about their tour this year. Deciding they're going to postponed the tour due to the pandemic.

Since I'm not doing anything, I'm gonna go downstairs, maybe I'll think of something to do.

I got up from my bed and walked downstairs, looking around. I kinda want to bake some cupcakes. Nah I'm to lazy to clean up afterwards. Maybe watch a movie? But I don't want to watch alone.

I got frustated at myself. Oh my freaking gosh self what do you want to do?!

As I was thinking, my phone rang. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw a new message.

It's from Kalani

I immediately smiled and open the message

Italics - Kalani
Bold - You

Hey Y/N! What ya doin?

Tbh I'm thinking of
what I'm going to do
today lmao. Hbu?

Honestly, same lol. You
wanna do something
together?

Sure. You can come
over in our house.

Awesome! I'll be there
in 10 minutes

See ya!