Chapter 7

Ally's POV.
Finally, we can take a break from tour. I love our Harmonizers, they're very supportive to us and so nice, even though we've been mobbed several times, I still love them.

Today, we are all hanging out on our house. We have watched many movies and yet, we're still bored.

"Guys I'm so boooored." Dinah exclaimed.

(A/N: i'm bored in a house, i'm in a house bored)

"What do you guys wanna do?" Y/N asked while putting her arms around me.

"Let's make TikTok!" Dinah said.

"Noooo, I don't dance." Y/N said.

"Oh c'mon, sure you can." Dinah said while trying to make Y/N to stand up.

Y/N hugged me tight so she won't get dragged. I untangled her arms around me and giggle.

"Ally no!" Y/N groan while she get dragged by Dinah.

"C'mon Y/N, just one or two vids." Normani said.

"Ugh, fine. Teach me some moves first." Y/N said giving in.

The girls teach Y/N some dance moves, I must say, she had the moves and she's a fast learner.

"Dang Y/N, you're a great dancer." Lauren compliment.

"I'm not that of a dancer." Y/N said.

"Girl what are you saying, you just learned the dance in a minute." Dinah said and we agreed.

"You should be a back up dancer on our tour!" I suggested.

"I don't know." Y/N said while scratching her head.

"Pwease." I pouted. I know she can't resist it. Y/N sigh.

"Okay okay you win." Y/N said

We all cheered and hugged. We've been dancing for almost an hour and post it on TikTok. Fans are loving it and some are hating it, but we don't care.

"I'm just going to take a shower." I said. I checked my phone and it's already 6:20 pm.

"Okay, I'll make some dinner." Y/N said and kissed my forehead then I headed upstairs.

Y/N's POV.
While I was making dinner, I heard a glass broke from our bedroom. I turned off the stove and headed upstairs.

When I opened the door, I felt my whole world just stopped.

Ally is being held hostage by some random man.

"Hey! Let her go!" I shouted and going near them.

"One more step I'm going to stab her." he threatened.

My heart is pounding so fast. I can't lose her. I can see in Ally's eyes that she's so scared, tears streaming down her face.

"What's goin--- Oh my gosh who the hell are you?! Let go of her!" Dinah said trying to go near them.

"Dinah don't, he'll stab her." I said stopping her.

"Call the police." I whispered/yell.

Dinah run downstairs to warn the others.

"What do you want. I'll give you everything, just please don't hurt her." I pleaded.

"Give me your wallet." he demanded.

I slowly reached my wallet from the drawer and slowly giving it to him. Before he can grab my wallet, I pulled Ally from his grasp, and beat him the crap out of it.

"Please stop, I didn't mean to do it, I just need the money because my daughter is in the hospital." he cried.

My eyes widened and put my arms down. I feel pity and just gave my wallet to him.

"Go take it, just please don't do this again." I said and he nodded.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know any other way to find some money for my daughter." I nodded and he thanked me

"They're on their way." Dinah said coming in to the room.

"No, tell them it's just a mistake." I said.

"But Y/N he-" I cut her off.

"He just needs some money because his daughter is in the hospital." I said turning around. Dinah nodded and went downstairs.

The man thanked me again and got out of the window.

I looked at Ally and hugged her so tight, she burst into tears.

"I thought I'm going to lose you." I said hugging her tight and kissed her forehead.

"You saved me, and you helped him." Ally said and smiled.

"I promised to protect you, and I'm doing that for the rest of my life." I said.

I'll protect you because I love you. I'll take a bullet for you.

"Thankyou, I love you Y/N." Ally said and hugged me.

"I love you too princess."

I love you with all my heart. Only if you knew.

"Let's go downstairs." I said and held my arm out for her to reach it.

"Ally! Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!" Normani and Laured asked.

"I'm okay girls." Ally said and the girls hugged her.

"I'm going to finish dinner so we can eat." I said and went to the kitchen.

After we ate dinner, we are all very tired and went to bed.

Ally laid beside me and hugged me tight.

"Thanks again for saving me Y/N/N." Ally said

"You're welcome princess, I will do anything for you." I said and she blushed.

"Goodnight Y/N." Ally said and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight princess." I said and wrapped my arms around her and let the darkness took over me.

My feelings for you are getting stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go guys! I hope you liked the update xoxo