Chapter 31

Y/N's POV.

My head hurts

My whole body hurts

I tried to move but I can't. I could feel myself on a chair, both arms and feet were tied down. I slowly open my eyes and look my surroundings. I'm in a dark empty room, there's only one window and a door. Where the fuck am I?

I tried to scream but there's a handkerchief on my mouth. I looked around the room for something to pull the ropes off my hands because the tightness hurts so much.

I heard the front door opened. "Ah, you're finally awake."

My breath hitch when I heard that voice. I slowly looked at the door and there he was, standing at the doorway with an evil smirk plastered in his face. Oh I want to rip that smirk off of his face.

My blood boil and I started kicking and violently moving around just to get off this damn chair and punch him straight to the face.

"No matter what you do, you can't escape from there. So I suggest, stop trying." He walked towards me, bending down, our faces were an inch apart.

"I don't know what Ally sees in you. I still can't believe that she would choose you over me."

Because I'm not an asshole like you

"But." he put his finger up "once you're out of the picture, I'll make sure that Ally will come back to me." he points to himself "and everything will be back like it used to be. Ally and I will be together, she will love me again like she used to." he smirked, pulling the handkerchief from my mouth with so much force.

"She doesn't love you, and she never will." I said through gritted teeth. His smirk turned into a scowl, then his fist met my face. Oh crap I think he just busted my lip.

"You know, I could kill you right now. But, I want to have fun first." another fist collided on my face. He throws a few more punches in my face. He stopped for a bit, panting. My head threw back a bit, I can feel blood run down my nose.

He punch my stomach making my body hunch down. I started to cough. I can taste my own blood. "Is that all you got?"

"Oh I'm just warming up Y/N." he then wipes the blood off of his knuckles.

"I heard Ally's pregnant, it would be nice to have a family with her." he evilly grin

"Don't you dare touch them. I'll fucking kill you." I growl

He evilly laughed and just stared at my eyes. "You're so funny Y/L/N."

What a fucking psycho

"Okay okay. Let's have a deal. Give Ally back to me and I'll spare your life. Don't worry about your child, I'll raise them as if it's my own. Simple." he shrugged.

"In your fucking dreams. I will never, I repeat. I will never give Ally back to a fucking psychopath like you. I would rather die just to keep her away from you." I spit on his face. He slowly put his hand up and wiped the saliva off his face. He glared at me and forcefully grabbed my face.

"You're gonna fucking regret doing that you bitch. Let's see how your going to survive with no water and food. I always get what I want. And I will do everything in my power to make Ally mine again." he violently push my face to the side and I just stared at him in pure anger.

"YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU FUCKING MANIAC." I shouted, trying to get off the chair

He scoffed and turned around. "Have fun boys." 

One if his men's fist collided with my face. A hard kick on my stomach making me fall backwards, hitting my back on the solid ground making me groan. I could feel more blood dripped down on my face. They keep beating me up until I could only see darkness around me

++

I could feel the cold floor on the side of my face. They just left me on the fucking ground. I slowly opened my eyes and the room is dark, the only source of light is the moonlight from the window. 

I need to escape

I want to be in Ally's arms again

I rolled over so my face is facing the floor. I used all my strength to pull myself up. Now, I just need to get out of this chair. The only tied down were my hands and feet, so my whole body is not tied down. I scoffed. "fucking idiots."

 I take a deep breath which it only makes me gasp in pain. I think my ribs are broken. I carefully lift myself up, it's a struggle because my hands were tied really tight from behind. 

I twisted my hands to stretch the rope and to loosen a bit. Oh fuck this shit is tight as hell. When I finally felt the rope loosen, I found the knot and immediately untied it from my hand. I stretch out my arms and rub my wrists. I bend down to untie the rope on my feet.

I quietly went to the door. I turned the doorknob but it's no use, it's locked. Mhm, I can break the window with a chair, but it will only alarm them.

I heard the doorknob jiggled. I quickly hid behind the door when it opened.

"What the hell?" I heard a deep voice.

I knocked the guy over once he entered the room. I was about to run out when a gun is pointed at my head making me startled. My hands slowly rise and I step backwards.

"You're not so slick Y/N."

I looked at him then the gun. I didn't hesitate to grab the gun from him. We're swinging from side to side, fighting over a gun. A gunshot rang out and struck the ceiling. He shoved me and swung at my face, knocking me down.

"Don't test my patience or I will fucking kill you like I did to your parents."

I froze from my spot.

"Y-you.. you k-killed my p-parents?"

He scoffed. "Are you deaf?"

I just looked at him in pure shock, pure.. anger.

"You wanna know why?" he kneeled in front of me. "Your parents' company made our company go downhill. You didn't know that, did you? Yeah, because you're just an innocent, careless, dumb child of theirs. I was supposed to become the CEO of our company until your parents took that opportunity from me. Our company shut down because of them!"

I don't know what came over me but after I blink my eyes, I already had Troy pinned down on the floor, punching him repeatedly on the face.

"YOU ARE  FUCKING SICK TO YOUR HEAD. YOU KILLED TWO INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR YOUR FUCKING SELFISH ASS."

Two hands grab my arms and drag me away from him. I squirm, trying to get out of their grasp. I'm not fucking done with him.

"Let me go! Get up you weak shit! You can't handle yourself? Fucking pathetic."

"Get her to shut up and tie her down!"

I was being pulled again I was tied down to a chair with a handkerchief over my mouth. I keep moving around but they punch my stomach, making me groan.

I hissed in pain when my hair was pulled back. I could feel him stared deeply into my soul, but I'm not scared of him. Never will be.

"I'm giving you a last warning, Y/N. Attempt to escape again and I will not hesitate to make Ally and the other girls suffer, even your child. You wouldn't want that would you now?"

My breath hitch.

He smirked when he felt me tense up. "Who's the weak shit now?" He laughs like a maniac and walks out of the room, locking the door.

I could feel tears in my eyes. I blink a few times so it won't fall and suck it up. For Ally, my child and the girls' safety.

I need to be strong, for them. Especially Ally and to our unborn child. I caress the ring that's on my finger that Ally gave it to me. The tears finally fell down on my face

If there's only a way to tell Ally how much I love her, incase I don't make it, I would do it. I want to thank her for being in my life, she's the best thing that has ever happened to me. To my unborn child, I want you to know that Mama loves you so much. And to the girls, they're the best sisters I could've asked for.

I sigh, trying to make myself calm from silently crying. I looked to my right and glance at the sky, staring at the moon.

God please help me