Chapter 3

Norman stuck his middle and index fingers down his throyght until he vomited he, quickly grabbed the paper towel and clean of his face, he new it was going to start he'll vomited for more then 2 times, every single Damn meal, he stood up and closed the bathroom door like kthing has ever happened, he sat back down and started to read more letters at this point he pretty much moved all of the flowers just a bit, left! He thought to himself, he read a little girl letter explaining of how Norman was a 'fairy tale prince" Norman laughed at the thought how could he be a prince? Prince's were brave,strong, not thin or weak! And Norman was the opposite of a prince, he tucked the letter back into the basket he had 1 more cart to go! Maybe he would be able to finish all of them. He cringed at the thought of him finished those stacks of letters if it took him pretty much a whole day to get threw one, he was about to open another one before the door just opened now he he wished Cisclo and Barbara would start a huge fight of him to get out of his now satiation. "Ok Norman were going to help you understand that you should be grown up!" Oliver said he raised a brow. "What.?" Norman asked before a letter was snached fromn his hand "You really read this all day, Norman? Sandy asked he shook his head before he heard a sneeze he wasn't sure if it was someone just sneezing or allergic to flowers "sorry am just- alregix to flowers!" Nigel said sneezing while he was saying that Norman wanted to get his head chopped off! "Vincent said you could go." Violet said clapping her hands "no he didn't, and isn't it to cold?" He said of course it want cold just foggy, but anything could get Norman out of it right? Well one thing was true Norman got sick easily so it was a shame he couldn't go out "last time I checked it was perfect outside! Gillian said "yeah well, I'm not feeling good!" Norman said faking a cough "so um- yeah that's pretty sad I won't be able to join you guys so sorry!" Norman said before turning back to read more letters before Lucas stepped in now he was busted for sure"so you coming or not?" He asked "well am sick so no sorry!" Norman said fksing a Sad smile "his faking it." Yuugo said. For real couldn't they go out by themself? "Ok Norman your going!"

Now Norman was standing there just looking how did he ever get out there? He sighed as he sat down well Yuugo was sitting down so why couldn't he? Well before he was dragged to sit down on the grass just lessoning not like it was interesting maybe at this point the would like to lesson to Barbara talk endless about her meat and maybe actually take a nap! He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice his name being called out "Hello earth to Norman!" Nigel said waving a hand at him he quickly snapped into his really world, "huh? Oh sorry!" He said "ok like I was saying Norman's the only one who I haven't hear cuss or say anything inappropriate.!" Ray said. So know Ray was the on entering Norman into there 'cool' adult club? Like he had heard them but he really never dated to say anything like it. "Ok, Norman tell us what is something so bad you've done?" Pepe asked well mhh what has he done badly? Not going to sleep when his asked. Oh his Bulimia, starving himself! Trying to drag Peter across a whole room! No feeling sorry for Peter himself! "Mhh I don't now maybe? Not lessoning to Vincet as much.!? He said he new he was going to get weird stares because he new that want so bad. And it was true he did get stares "anything else?" Sandy asked "nope!" Norman said smiling, "anyways.." it went for hours Norman not understanding anything! So why is he even being invited? If he didn't understand it! He didn't act like it! Now he felt like he was still in a different period of time him unable to learn like them. Norman just felt like an outsider when he was with them as they were ready to leave Norman accidentally told something he should've have said "have you read about eating disorders?" He asked "huh?" Oliver said "what's that?" Don asked "how could you not know!" Zack asked "it's an eating habit that some people due like, making themself third up to lose weight!" He said Norman felt pale why did he say that! Ray room a notice of how pale he turned like he was going to turn into a ghost! "Yo, Norman you good?" He asked the place not "ha? Yeah am good!" Norman said smiling at him, Norman felt like the his body was going to collapse! Now they new what an eating disorder was! But they didn't know he had it right? They couldn't just suspect it! They'll just think that his saying something weird like always right! He didn't have it on the outside but on the inside he new what he had his he was slowly killi g himself hoe his weight had shrunk, how his waist had gotten smaller everything was getting smaller, he new that he had it stop but it seemed to come back to him and him against and again he ah snow idea that he had to same people with sepreat story's with a same line....