Chapter 5

Everything was going well, everyone doing there things playing rough doing what shouldnt been done until someone asked the most dumbest question. "Who's Lucas and Yuugos favorite?" Violet asked bowing the sure response never going for someone else name to come out "Norman." Yuugo said not seconds front eh question asked "shh! We are supposed to keep it a secret!" Lucas said not knowing they could hear him before ethe whole room was filled with 'gasped' and questions"am telling Oliver! Nigel said "me to!" Ray said they had all had the plan to out Oliver against Norman since they new Norman wouldn't feel mad instead sad! He dashed threw Lucas "so we really gonna make him fight Norman or like?" Zack asked "hey I want to be part of it too! Violet said Norman was in his bedroom reading letters like always feeling a bit praised he sighed, and layed down his head full of thoughts how did Yuugo now about his Bulimia? How did he find out about his weight? It was just so many questions going around his head, he took a plain live of papaer and started writing a little boy

dear Alexander,

Thank you very much for this kind letter! I don't really now about an owl being a dragon! But I really do find it very interesting! And no I don't have Magicka powers to make ice cream all thought it would be a good owier to have when you are hungry! I feel very much the same way as you not being able to have ice cream powers, and I am very much delighted that you and I both enjoy reading and talking. I am very happy to find someone other than Hayato who likes ice cream!

From, William Minerva.

Norman sighed as he set down his pen he lived writing letters to children finding the interest, it made him feel like he ansst the only one suffering since he could reach out to those who felt unhappy but had no one to reach for him. He wrapped the letter into an envelope and set it with the rest to get mailed to the children, Jin had made sure that he didn't have to worry about them since kronan could write 10-29 letters but not the way he got millions of them! How did people have so many time on there hands? He thought "Bossa!" Cisclo said coming. In and shutting the door like he was being followed by Peter Ratri! "Yes Cisclo? There something going on?" asked the smaller boy "Someone is very made at you! And is coming here!" Cisclo said shaking Norman raised a brow "huh what- who is it?" Norman said standing up and taking a peak at the door before he was pulled back "No! All protect you!" Cisclo said getting informt of him "no it's rather alright they aren't going to hurt me!" He said giving cislcl his normal shy smile before going out and walking who was going to hurt him? He thought before he heard his name being called he thought it was going to be Cisclo or Vicnet warning him not to go out due to them being scared that crowds would surround him and block them form going near him "How dare you!" Oliver said almost looking like he was ready to kill Norman with his own hands behind him were Nigel,Don,Ray,Violet and Emma "huh?" Norman asked "you traitor!" He said Ray bursted out laughing, Norman didn't understand did something happens that he didn't now about and be did something bad? He was about to ask what was the matter before he was pushed down and he new what was going to start it was at Oliver, Norman's nightmare being stuck inside a crowd being stuffed flowers people fighting to get to touch him he felt a like a doll being passed sorund to everyone eto take a look at "see that's why I told you Cisclo to not let him go out..!" Vincet said towards Cisclo who just shrugged "why are you so worried about it?"A asked Norman's once well secret was now splattered on everyone "once it was his first time being crowdsd and he hurt into tears because did the pressure and refused to come out unt the he are gone!" Barbara said taking a bite of her meat zakc couldn't hold in his laugh never did Emma "just for that?" Don asked Vincet shook his head he understood the pressure of it he saw Norman break down many times how he couldn't do it anymore, he need 'space' being brought up as 'king' he really didn't understand him sometimes, "anyways why is he always reading little letter's he gets since we seem him smile over them?!" Emma asked "He gets them pretty much all day with flowers, he likes to respond to some of them since he doesn't have much to do you know!" Vincet said handling her one of his letters that Lucy have fallen out of his pocket while he was pushed, "anything else happens to him?" Violet asked "Like something really bad!" Nigel asked "mhh well there was this time were he fainted, and Vicnet and Hayato almost lost there midns thinking be broke something!" Said Cisclo before Vknceg dashed across then to see what happens to the now ccovered in flowers Norman "let me guess.? More right and keftt arm pain? Vincet said helping Norman up, he shakes his head now Norman had come to hate himself. "Gave us a big scare Norman! Emma said taking a flower of his nose "yeah I guess.?!" He said holding his flowers he looked rather more paler like he had just be suffocated "so um whybwas Oliver mad at me again?" He asked point fto then "nothing!" He said "aww we wanted to see Norman get scared! Zakc said with Ray the person who noticed his total weight lost and wiast was Violet she glared at Normanwho jroan was now afraid of ...

"Really gave me a heart attck Boss!" Barabra said ckenakng of her demon meat off, "well am sorry!" He said "next time we are not leaving you out of our sight!