ONLY LOOK AT ME

Its my first day of school.
I transferred because i just did'nt like the  school i was at before. And since my mother owned the country , it was easy to transfer.

                      ROSÉ'S P.O.V

I knocked on the door." Can i come in?". I asked as i peeked through the door of the principles office. "Yes ofcourse darling". She answered.

"Good morning". I said." Oh good morning my dear do you want any help?" The principle asked me as i stood in front of the door. "I was just lost and i found your office here. I'm sorry if i disturbed you". I said while playing with my fingers. "Oh you did"nt disturb me. I'll help you dear. What is your name dear ?". She asked and i felt nervouse cause i did'nt want her to fangirl over me like everyone else. "Park Roseanne" . I said making her starteld.

She gave me a tour of the school. Since it was break time every one was in the cafiteria. She took me there as well.

                     JENNIE'S P.O.V

I saw the principle coming in the cafiteria with a really pretty girl. "Guys look the principle". I said with my head turned towards the principle and the girl.

"Good evening everyone". The principle said as she looked around the cafiteria. "Today we have a very special transfree". She said with a very big smile on her face.

A girl from behined shouted "OH MY GOD!! ITS ROSÉ!". I looked back at all the people fangirling and fanboying at the back .

The priciple told her to interduce  herself. "Hi im rosé and i hope we all can be good friends".

Everyone started to clap for some reason and my anger started to boil.

The principle reached for our table on which me,lisa,jisoo,jungkook,namjoon and v were sitting .

She came over and told me that rosé was our classmate. I already knew her name because a girl was shouting her name from behind.

I did'nt really like her since all the attention was given to her and not me.

                       Jungkook' s P.O.V

Everyone interduced themselfs to rosé . I was starstruck by her presence because she was soo beautiful.

She sat right beside me and said: "hi im rosé whats your name?".

I was in shock because she was really pretty. She waved her hands in front of my face and i came to reality.

"Oh im j-j-jungkook". I stutred as i put a awkward smile on my face.

She smiled back at me.

                         Rose's P.O.V

Every one was so sweet to me execpt Jennie she had a resting bitch face and stared at me from head to toe.

I didnt want any enemys on the first day so i began to act very humble and nice to jennie.

"I dont fucking want your niceness so keep that shit to your self".

I was taken back . what did i ever do to her to recive this type of behavior.

I ignored her and just started to eat my food.

TO BE CONTINUED.