- ONLY LOOK AT ME -

"Jungkook?" I said as i was surprised to see him here.

"Rosie,what are you doing here?" He asked me with a confused face.

"I work here". I replied to him and he was shocked.

"Are you the new secretary?" He asked me. "Yeah". I reponded.

He got up came to me and hugged me tight. "I've missed you rosie". He said that and my heart started beat faster and louder.

I was still in love with him.

"Are you really nervouse?" He asled me and i was confused. "Kind of". I answered. "Why?" I asked." Because i can feel your heartbeat". He answered and i was shocked i just wanted to run away at this moment.

"So you worked here before too?" He asked changing the topic.

"Yeah i'll get setelled in and then we'll talk". I said but before i could move he said. "Why would you do it? Your my friend i'll just have someone elae do it for you". He said.

"No its ok i can do it myself". I replied as i moved to my desk.

"Still as stubborn as before,i like it". He whispered but i heard it. "What did you say jeon jungkook?" I my stubborn self got mad.

"What did i say?" He asked confusingly.

He said that and we heard a knock on the door.

It was an employee. "Um sir you called me?" The employee asked. "Yes please set miss rosie's desk". Jungkook said.
"Yes sir". He said that and started working.

"Why did you call them i said i can do it myself". I said. "Its alright miss rosé". The employee said as he knew me.

"Btw not being rude can i ask something?" He asked. "Yeah go ahead mark". I answered.

"You know him?" Jungkook confusingly asked. "Yeah i worked here before too". I replied. "Than why'd you leave?" He asked. "Long story i'll tell you later. So mark what were you going to ask?" I asked mark to continue.

"Oh i wanted to ask the same thing. Do you guys know eachother?" Mark asked.

"Yeah we studied together". Jungkook answered. "Oh well i've set up your table so if i may". Mark said asking to leave. "Yes you may". Jungkook answered.

Rosé and jungkook chatted for along time. Jungkook wanted to catch up on everything.

After chit chatting and starting work. Jungkook noticed that rosé was really good at this work. No wonder jungkooks father wanted her back. She is also very pretty.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts when rosie came to his desk. "Im done can go home now?" Rosie saked.

"Do you usually ask your boss like this?" Jungkook asked. "No". Rosie responded. "Then why are you talking to me like that". Jungkook asked. "Cuz i can jungkook-shii". Rosé said and jungkooks heart fluttered.

"From now on call me baby". Jungkook said and rosé was surprised. Is he out of his mind thats what rosie asked him.

Roise pov.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked.

"For you i am". He replied. "Wheres your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I broke up". He answered." Why are you curious, do you perhaps like me?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Pfft  why would i like you?" I lied.
"Cuz i heard that you liked me but then i started dating tzuyu". He said with a smirk on his face.

"So i see you have turned into a play boy huh?"I asked because his smirk was annoying me.

"Yeah but i have something to tell you baby". He said .

"What is it?" I asked. "Well if you come to my house than you might just know it". He said and i was disgusted.

"Jerk". I said and left the office.

- T.B.C -