ONLY LOOK AT ME

-At the beach-

Everyone was there except for rosie.

She arrived and said hi to everyone. Hi rosie. Jennie said as she intwined their arms. Hi jen. Rosé answered.

Jungkook was alone and was sitting a bit farther away from everyone. Hi . Rosé said making him startled because he was in his own world. Oh hi your here. He said . Yeah . Rosé answered back.

Jungkook was lookin at the beautiful waves and he closed his eyes as the light cold breeze was blowing.

It was the most beautifull scenery she had seen in her life. It was jungkook.

Hey lovebirds come join us. Said lisa making both of us startled. It made me look away as i was blushing really hard.

Hey look i think rosé got sunburnt her whole face is super red. Said jungkook making me more embarrsed than i ever had been in my life or maybe not .

Everyone came to me and then lisa said something that had me shocked. Are you sure if she got sunburnt or if she is blushing over you. I looked up at her and whined lisaa~. Every one started laughing including jugkook.

We all went to the ocean and started playing in fhe water. We splashed water at eachother and had lots of fun .

It was almost sunset and all of us decided to have a look at the sunset before going home.

I wanted to look at the sunset really bad  with jungkook but i had to go back because my mom was gonna explode my phone with calls and texts .

Sadly i went home.

-AT HOME-

I thought you would obey me but you came home late!. My mom took me to her bedroom and started shouting at me.

I thought you would be nice and come home early like i told you to. But you disrespected me!. My eyes were filled with water but i held them back. I didnt know how to fight back because i had never did anything to form a fight.

As she was shouting at me she told me . You know what,your grounded for not obeying me. But mother! I cant i have to go to school. I said with pleading eyes  because i know she wasnt that mean to ignore my eyes because i was her daughter.

Fine you can go to school but you cant go anywhere else come straight back home and never step out of your room for a whole week!. Now get out of my room! She shouted at me.

I was okay with this because i had never really gone out of my bedroom before. I would just get out of my room because i had to eat food and had to go to meetings because i had to manage the company after my mom.

I went to my room and layed down on my bed and started crying. Why am i always treated like this why!. I said as i cried.

I had a personal bodyguard who was very nice and two personal maids who i liked cuz they were like my friends . But i didnt really need them.

Jisoo called me . Hi rosie were coming over tell us tour address. She said and i was shocked. Why though? I asked. Just because we wanted to plan something. She said. What exactly are we gonna plan? I asked. I will tell you once we come over. Also its  only me jen and lisa dont worry it will be like a girls night. She said that lightened my face. Ok i said happily.

The doorbell rang and my mothers manager opened the door. Yes how may i help you? She asked. Oh were here to meet rosé. Jennie said .

This way please. My moms manager said and the girls followed her.

The girls were shocked because my housse was super big i mean of course my mom is the owner of this country.

This is her room. My moms manager said . The girls saw that there was double doors to my room and whn they entered rhe room they were shocked.

Waaaooww lisa said . Rosie your room is as big as my downstairs of my house. Jennie said. I mean she is the daughter of the owner of the country.jisoo said as she followed behind.

They all setteled in and i told my maid to bring snacks . My mim was ikay with me having friends over.

So whats the tea with jungkook?. Jennie asked as they all looked at me.
Um wha-what about jugkook? I said as i stuttered with my words .

Oh come on tell us you cant hide anything from us especially this. Lisa said an i told them everyting.

But he dosent like me back. I said sadly. I have a plan jisoo said excitedly.

-WHAT IS THE PLAN. WILL IT WORK OUT?