ONLY LOOK AT ME

ROSÉS P.O.V

AFTER I WAS DONE WITH MY FOOD,Lisa grabed me by my arm and took me to our classroom.

Jennie was still boiling hot and was very mean to me. I just ignored her.

After we entered our classroom,the teacher told me to introduce myself.

After i introduced myself i sat next to jungkook. He wasnt really paying attention to me. "Hi"  i said making him startled. "Oh hi,i didnt see you there" jungkook said ."Its fine". I said.

-AFTER CLASS-

Jennie was sitting alone on a bench i wanted to talk to her so i embraced myself to go and talk to her.

"Hi". I said as i was very nervous. "What do you want". She said in a rude tone. "You already have all the schools attention that i had once, do you also want my attention?"she said looking at me.

"Don't tell me , are you jelouse of me?". I asked sarcastically. "Pfft jelouse, me and of a bitch like you, you know what your really funny"she said laughing giving the sarcasm back.

"Oh why thank you" i said jokingly. "And if you are jelouse of me i would just like to tell you , you shoudnt. All of  this  is just because of my mother"
I said as my head slowly came down.

My mother didnt really like me. She only cared about Alice my sister.she is very bratty and gets what she want.

On the other hand my mom dosent hate me either she just liked alice more than me. She would often tell me that she loved us both the same amount. But i knew that wasnt true.

I could also get everything i want but with the permission of my mom . Alice didnt have to ask.

And when i complained that she liked alice more she would ground me . Although i know she just spoiling alice because of a very important reason and wants me to mature early

We were all sitting in the cafetiria . Jennie had began to be nice and also said sorry for her doing.

Lisa- Hey why dont we have a hangout welcome party for rosie??

V- Sounds about right after what jennie did

Jennie- Hey! I already said sorry and rosie execpted it.

Jungkook- How about we all go to the beach?

    Jungkook seemed a bit nervous after recomending something.

Jisoo- Sure this way we could all get along. Great idea jungkook.

We all planned this party and asked namjoon to tag along since he was absent.

The next day

It was a bright and sunny day as i woke up and did my usual routine .

I went and knocked on my moms door.

Rosé- Hey mom can i come in?

Mom- ofcourse is their anything you want luv?

Rosé- Yeah actually me and my friends planned a day at the beach so i was just asking if i can go? Its totally fine if i cant its just i wanted to get to know them.

Mom- As long as you come back home before its late okay luv .

I was very surprised as my mom was so nice to me i was jumping in excitement cuz i could go to the beach.

Rosé- Thank u i love you so much mom!!

Mom- Yeah sure :)

Rosés outfit for the beach.

With cover up

She got out of her house and went to lisa's house

She got out of her house and went to lisa's house.( thats where they agreed to meet) 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

---------------------------------------

-Authors note-

I know you guys want rosekook moments but you have to wait im workin really hard cuz this is my first time writing and i hope for you to enjoy! 💜