- ONLY LOOK AT ME -

- 10 YEARS LATER -

- Sighs - i hope i get in. I really need this job. Rosé said nervously.

I'm sure you'll get it rosie dont worry. Exclaimed jennie.

Yeah but what if i dont get it? What if my boss becomes my enemy because i mess up on something than ill never get a job!. Rosé said as her voice became louder every sentence.

Stop exagerating rosie. Be brave and go for it. Jisoo said ttying to consult rosé.

Oh no i might get late even for my interveiw. I gotta go bye! Exclaimed rosé and ran out of the house.

Bye have a good day. Said namjoon.

Oh baby your so sweet. Said jisoo. Ahh lovebirds. Lisa said annoyingly.

- AFTER ROSÉ'S INTERVIEW -

Im so tired uhh. Rosé said.

She suddenly got shocked when seeing someone.

Um noer that cant be him. But he looks so much like him. Get a hold of your self rosie is your love comming back? Rosé said with confusion.

She went back home and ploped right on her bed. Was it really him? Or was it not. Thats what was on rosies mind all night. She couldnt sleep properly because of that thought.

- THE NEXT MORNING -

Beep beep!! (2x).

Uh im up im up you can stop now. Rosie said as she smacks her alarm but it wasnt the alarm. It was her phone.

Huh who is msging me so early? Rosé said.
_

_____________________________________

KROSE ENT.
______________________________________

Hello. This is KROSE ENT.
We have selected you once
Again. This time if you resign
You wont be accepted back
In the company.

Ok thanks amy
I was scared i couldnt
Come back.

Its okay unnie.
Ive got some news for you.
We have a new boss.
Hes hwat!!

Oh btw you'll have
To come starting today.
Fighting!

Okay thx i have to get
ready now.
Bye.

______________________________________

Rosé had worked at krose before too. She resigned after jisoo got married. Yes jisoo is married to namjoon. Jennie is engaged and getting ready for marriage with jimin. And lisa, lisa is out for vacation with taehyung.

Rosé never thought of dating after jungkook moved to the USA with his girlfriend.

She was the secretary for the boss. She needed a break so she resigned. It been a year now. She decided to work somewhere else but didnt fit in anywhere. So she decided to go back to KROSE ent.

Rosé just entered the building. Amy's desk was right ahead.

Omh chaeyoung unni! Your here. Amy ran and hug rosie really tight.

Thanks amy. Rosie replied to the hug.

Rosie talked to amy for a while and then went to the cubicles to find hers.

Sh didnt need anyone to acompany her cuz she knew everything and almost everyone there.

Alot of people she knew  welcomed her. Rosé checked every cubicle but couldnt find hers so she decided to ask someone.

Oppa excuse me. Rosé said when she saw a familiar man pass bye.

It was kai jennies ex and rosies friend.

Oh rosie need any help? Kai asked.yeah i cant seem to find my cubicle. Do you perhaps know where it is? Rosie asked

Oh dont you know. Your going to acompany the boss. Kai answered.

Really amy didnt tell me before.rosie replied. Btw who is the new boss? Rosie asked.

Oh its the old bosses son. Kai answered. Ok thanks oppa ill see you around. Rosé said and went her way.

She knocked on the door.

Come in. Someone answered from insside. It sounded familiar.

Rosé went inside and was shocked to see JUNGKOOK.

______________________________________

T.B.C

- UN-EDITED -