- ONLY LOOK AT ME -

ROSÉ P.O.V

So that was your plan? I said with a face like this😑( i dont know how to describe it).

Yeah is it not the best plan you ever heard? Jisoo said with her eyes sparkling. No. I said with the same face.

Guys stop. Lets just go with it cuz it might workout. Jennie said while looking at me. Fine. I said.

So you guys are gonna stay here for the night? I asked. Yeah and you cant stop us. Lisa said.

I totally forgot that i was grounded cuz my friends were helping me forget all the bad things that happened today.

- Third person p.o.v -

They all set up there beds. lisa was on the couch near the window. Jennie was on the bed with rosie. And jisoo was on the L couch in front of the TV.

- THE NEXT MORNING -

Luckily the girls had bought their uniforms with them. They all got ready for school. They were all tired since they were up all night and got only 30 minutes of sleep.

They all requsted rosie to go in her personal limosine because they had three. One for alice one for rosie and one for there mom.

So they all went to the limosine and sat inside. The limosine had champane and a mini bar. It had a little snack area and had a little compartment with extra clothes.

- AT SCHOOL -

wow rosie your limo was so cool!  Said liisa with excitment. Yeah we should ride that often.

Yah do you wanna go to the club tonight? Were all old enough? Jisoo asked. I cant im grounded. Rosie said with a sad face.

Jinja!! But why though? Is it becuase of us? Jennie asked with concern. No i said. Its because i went home late after we went to the beach. I said. Just cuz you were late your mom grounded you? Thats messed up. Lisa said and the bell rang. We will be late lets go. I said as i walked ahead.

- AT THE CAFITERIA -

We were all siting when jungkook appeared. Hey guys where have you all been? He asked. Jisoo pinched my arm and signaled me to talk to him.

Oh we had a sleep over last night. I said. Why werent we invited? Oh ah it-it was g-girlz only. Yeah girls only i said while stuttering cuz he was looking right into my eyes.

Oh well i have good news for all of you. He said excitedly. And i was excited as well to here the good news. Little did i know that news was gonna tear me up inside.

Whats the news kookie? Jisoo asked.

Yeah what is it? Jennie also asked.

I-i-i HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!

Jungkook shouted extreemly happily.
Isnt that nice ive got a girlfriend. He said as my heart shattered into peices.

Yeah that is really nice. I said as my voice slowly started to fade.

I have to go to the bathroom . I said as i stood up and left. The girls followed behined me.

Jungkook was very happy and that made me happy but broke me into peices. I moved on and so did every one  else.

- AUTHORS NOTE -

Hi guys so next time your gonna be reading is gonna be ten years later. So, rosé will be 26 and jngkook will be 27.
Rosé will be finding a new job and she stumbles upon jungkook being her boss.

I hope your enjoying so far cuz its my first time writing and i wanted everyone to enjoy. So, im also a chaennie shipper so im also gonna write a story about them so please support me anyways i talk alot so bye!❤💜