5- We TOTALLY went to bed!

Hermione POV:

As we said goodnight and started heading up the stairs, we all started talking about what we thought of Nico.

"I, for one, don't trust him," Ron said. He was the last next to me.

"I don't know. Nico doesn't seem that bad. Mysterious, yes, but he seems nice." Ginny told her brother.

"I have to agree with Ron. He looks like a Slytherin." Harry said with a look of apparent distrust. While I don't enjoy being around Slytherins, Harry brings hating them to another level. Especially after the war.

"I'm not sure. Nico seems more like he wants to take a nap instead of being wanting to take over the world," I say. While I understand the hate Harry has for Slytherins (I'm not innocent of this either), he needs to start realizing that appearances are not equal to what's inside of the person. I mean, Ron too, for that matter. I, however, just thought of a plan for them to realize that not everyone is a cold-hearted murderer.

~~Ash is doing art instead of homework at one in the morning. Tell them to go do their homework!!!~~

I noticed when we were going up the stairs, Nico said that he wanted to call someone to let them know that he arrived safely. Surely this would ease Harry's and Ron's concerns. Just hearing him talking to someone he cares about. Why he had to do it in the bathroom, I had no idea.

"Hey, Sunshine!" Awwwww, that's a cute nickname for his girl----

"Neeks!!! How's the quest?!" -- Friend... Wait, quest!?!?!?! Maybe I was wrong about him after all.

"Fine so far, how's camp?" Camp? This could be bad, which means that he isn't alone. I need to learn about where it is and how many 'campers' there are.

"Nope, tell me more about the quest. Stop diverting the subject!" Aw man, I wanted to learn more about camp, but it would probably be more useful to know what his objectives are.

"Fineeee, if you're going to be that way, can you go get Chiron so I can tell you both at once?" Chiron must be a leader, I wish I could peak through the door, but this particular door is extremely loud. We all learned that the hard way.