3- New Teacher?

Harry Potter POV

I was hanging out with my two best friends and my girlfriend at 12th Grimwald Place when Prof- Headmistress McGonagall knocked. She came in before we could even ask who it was. Rude.

"Yes, Headmistress?" Hermine asked.

"Ah well, I just came to let you know that there will be another person coming this evening."

"Who is it?" Ginny asked.

"His name is Nico di Angelo, he's coming from America. I expect you to be friendly to him."

"When are we not Headmistress?" At this, Hermione gently slapped Ron on the back of his head.

"I'll make sure they behave." McGonagall sent a grateful look to Hermione and went on her way. Thankfully closing the door.

"Well?" Ginny said.

"What?" I ask.

"What do you think of this di Angelo person?" Ginny said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm surprised that he's allowed to come here, I mean... this is still a secret place. Even though the Weasleys do live here now." I say. After the Burrow burned, the Weasleys moved in here. At first, it was just temporary, but then after the war, they worked it out with McGonagall to stay. It looks a lot less dreary now. I looked over to Hermione, who was scowling. Before I could ask, her boyfriend beat me to it.

"Well, it's just that... Harry's right. I also think I heard that name before. I just don't remember why."

"Do you think he could be famous?"

"Maybe? I guess we will see this evening."

~~Ash the Panda had two tests today and was late for a meeting. Can you give them a virtual hug?~~

It was dinner time already! When was this Nico person getting here? We decided that he was most likely a professor but couldn't agree on what he would be teaching. I thought potions with Ron agreeing, but Ginny said charms and Hermione thinking defense against the dark arts. Hermione noted that he was most likely Italian because of his last name. Suddenly, a knock came on the door with Mrs. Weasley yelling, 'coming!' She opened the door, and in came a shaggy black-haired boy. Uh, what? This was a literal child. Definitely not a teacher unless he's like a different species and is actually 80 years old.

"Wait, YOU'RE our teacher?!?!" Ron blurted. Hermione elbowed him.