4- I'm a Teacher?

Nico POV

So I shadow traveled to Grimwald Street. Nice place. I would never guess why it would have 'grim' in the name. Note the sarcasm. It took me a moment to see number 12 because the mist was pretty heavy against it. I did what I came here to do. Knock on the door. A nice-looking, slightly plump woman with bright red hair opened the door and welcomed me inside. Kind of like Sally, I bet she makes some good cookies, but not as great as Sally. Hers are hard to beat. She introduced herself as Molly Weasley.

Inside around the table, there were four teens a little older than me, around 17 or 18. Two had red hair and must have been the kids of Mrs. Weasley. One had bushy brown hair, and the other had black hair and a lightning bolt scar.

"Wait, YOU'RE our teacher?!?!"The redhead boy said. The brown-haired girl quickly shut him up with an elbow to the ribs.

"Oh, I am? Why didn't anybody tell me! I would have had a syllabus ready." My voice dripping with sarcasm said. Wow, I'm in a sarcastic mood today! It totally has no relation to the fact that I'm here against my will..... Oh, God's Will... Still can't believe that happened!!!!!!!!

"I am terribly sorry for his behavior. My name is Hermione, and I am assuming you are Nico di Angelo?" The browned-haired girl, now known as Hermione, said.

"Yes, pleased to meet you. And the rest of you are?" They all started introducing themselves. Beginning with the red-haired girl I know now as Ginny and then the red-haired boy, now known as Ron, and finally the black-haired boy as Harry. He looked like I should know that name. I don't know, maybe he's famous or popular. Lots of people like that, and I know basically none of them. I pretty much only know Lady Gaga, ONLY because Leo keeps singing her at the top of his lungs.

"So if you're not a teacher, why are you here?" Ginny asked.

"I'm a transfer student. My father wanted me to go to Hogwarts for a year. It's apparently better than my old school." Amazing cover story!

"Yea, Hogwarts is the best!" Ok, these people might be a bit stupider than I thought, or it really is a great school. Thanks, dad. You might have put me in a school for prodigies. But how Ron responded, I'm guessing not. I think he's probably just a jock or pretending to be a jock. He doesn't seem as jacked as Percy or Jason.

"Can you tell me more about Hogwarts? I don't know that much about it." Apparently, this was the wrong thing to say as I am now in a history session, courtesy of Hermione. While Harry and Ron were trying to cut her off and tell me about the 'funnier' side, like sports. Ewwwwwww. Leave that to Jason and Percy, not me. Especially no when I found out that it was on BROOMS in the SKY. While Uncle Z doesn't hate me as much as Percy, I will most diffidently face reproductions for intruding in his territory. No, thank you. Because of the time difference, the four decided to go to bed, but I wasn't tired. So I make the logical choice. Go to the restroom and make a few calls. First to Will... Gods help me.