7- Who is He?

Hermine

After we heard them talking to a person named 'Mr.D' and then continue talking to 'Wilbur/Will/Sunshine.' We decided to go to our room and talk about what we heard. I flopped onto my bed; Ginney joined me, Harry and Ron went to Ron's bed.

"Is that enough bloody proof for you?" Ron stated bitterly.

"It still could easily be a misunderstanding."

"Really, Hermine, even after Voldemort, you still can't see what people are like!"

"Are you really going to challenge me on this?!? I was also there if you hadn't forgotten! I admit that it doesn't look that good for him, but I still know how to give people a chance. Do you remember how bad we looked a lot of times and how many laws we broke!?"

"Well, we were in the right! But remember how Draco was vile, and we knew it, but no one believed us? This is going to be another boy like him. Another rich kid that runs to daddy, so he buys him out of any trouble!"

"Ron, you're judging him too quickly! We don't know that much about him or why he even came to Hogwarts." Ginny scolded her brother.

"Well, it doesn't take a lot to bloody guess," Harry said with a sour look on his face.

"Fine then, we can keep an eye on him, but you better not be rude to him. We should still be decent f---ing people and make him feel welcome. If you can't do that for me, then do that for McGonagall." I could tell that they weren't happy about it, but they agreed. And honestly? I couldn't blame them.

~~Fun fact! Ash is a panda because of my little sister! She loved panda's when she was younger, although she now likes cats more!~~

You know, after we left and went to bed, we didn't expect to still find Nico talking the next day. I mean, I woke up early (unlike the others), but still, it's like 6 am! That's 1 am American time, so I guess it wasn't too bad. I found out that he was awake when I went downstairs for coffee. Out of the restroom came Nico, even looking more dead than before.

"Good morning, you look tired."

"Morning, so where is my bed?"

"Second floor, third door to the left."

"Ok, thanks." Nico began trudging up the stairs and left me wondering what he could be hiding. Of course, I was going to find it, and I knew just where to start. Nico di Angelo, you have made a stupid blunder to have other motives around us. 

Enjoy the picture of Luna! He is incredibly small for his age and super fluffy! He's the baby of the family and therefore the most troublesome. He's also my little sister's cat! 

Also, I wrote this when I should have been studying.