Part 16

Mark was thinking about what Youngjae had asked the entire walk home. He wasn't sure you would feel about him or what were you two even doing. He broke out of that thought when him and Youngjae walked through the front door seeing the rest of us just kind of hanging out laughing and listening to
Fun stories that the other members were telling us about "What are you guys laughing about!?"  Youngjae says with his cute smile handing Mark all the bags so he can go sit and listen to the fun stories. Mark rolled his eyes and smiled while walking into the kitchen to put the snacks and drinks away. So I decided to walk to the kitchen to help him out, we would finally be able to like have a conversation alone.

"Can I help you!?" I offered trying make conversation while smiling like a goof. It didn't feel awkward that it was silent it was more comfortable just being the two of us. "Thanks for inviting us over to hang out with you guys, it's gonna be nice to be bringing in the new year with you... I mean you guys 😳" I say sounding very awkward yet cheery. "It's nice to be able to have New Years off and hang out with everyone. I'm really glad I get to spend it with you... "he pauses.. "I mean all of you. The guys seem to like you two a lot. " Mark said stuttering a little bit but keeps smiling at me.
Our eyes just locked and we both didn't say anything. "Hey, the pizza just got here." JB comes in and says, while smirking. Breaking mine and Marks eye contact.

It's weird, we don't say much to each other but it's like we get each other. We have that chemistry that we don't have to communicate much.

After eating pizza, we decided that we will play some games and maybe even some drinking games. It was about 10:00pm so we had time. We start playing all the fun drinking games, I can handle my alcohol unlike Liza Yikes! After doing a few soju bombs and games it was now 11:30, I was starting to feel a little buzzed kinda tipsy. "Yah yah, let's go up to the roof top now, it's only 30 mins before they start the fireworks." Jackson yells. "Wait before we go up I gotta grab something.." Youngjae says while running down the hallway. He comes back with a bag of small fireworks and sparklers. Everyone starts cheering, you can tell everyone is becoming super hyper after drinking.

Liza is super lightweight when it comes to alcohol she doesn't drink much, but oh my gosh when she does she is a little wild. She had only one soju bomb and she was already feeling it. While we were walking up the stairs too the roof, she shouted "ooh lala it's almost midnight who are gonna be the lucky two, to bring in the new year with a kiss?" Liza shouted pointing her fingers in my and Marks directions. Everyone was started shouting oooohh and ahh. I looked at Mark wide eye by cheeks began to turn red. He just looked at me wide eye and we both just nervously laughed. But it's not like we both weren't thinking about it.

"I'm so sorry about that you guys, she has no filter when she gets a little drunk. She is super lightweight too." the boys just laughed it off.

When we got to the roof top, the cold air hit all of our faces. We all took a deep breathe it was relaxing. All the boys and Liza ran to the railing of the roof top so look at the city skyline a little closer. It was silent for a good few mins we all just breathing in the cold air and just enjoying the air.

JB pulled out his phone set a countdown to midnight on his phone. we had about 20 mins until it was midnight. "when the timer goes off, we will count down the last minute got it?" JB shouted. "Yeahhhh we got it!" Yugyeom said a little sarcastic.

Finally, Me and Mark were alone sitting while the boys were dancing to music, and going wild. We were sitting pretty close to each other, our fingers slightly touched. We both looked at each other. We both wanted to hold hands but like we haven't really talked much to each other about all this was, or what had happen between us.. it was never discussed at all. This would be the perfect time to talk about it. "So... what's your guys new album about?.." I tried to make some sort of conversation. "Ahh I'm not allowed to give any spoilers." Mark looked at me while smirking. He knew I was trying to get a spoiler out. Again it was a very open end conversation. Our hands touched again, we looked at each other not knowing what each other was thinking about. "So, are we ever going to talk about what really happened...or like how any of this came about? Like what's going on? You know we don't really know much about each other just what we have messaged about." I went on and on, with some many questions that were just flowing through my mind.

Mark looked at me, ready to answer me when Jinyoung yelled for us to come over. We both sighed we knew we had to talk about our feelings or at least talk about whatever this is going on between us? But I guess we needed to wait till we were fully alone without the guys to talk about this.

We both got up, went over to everyone bambam handing out sparklers to all of us so that when it was time we could light them up and go crazy. "here we go its time!!" Shouts jinyoung. "7,6,5,4..." As everyone was counting down my heart started to pound out of my chest, I wasn't sure if Mark was really going to kiss me. Or If I should kiss him. We looked at each other in the eyes and we both could tell that one of us needed to make that move. Both so nervous. "3,2..1" HAPPY NEW YEAAAAARRRRRR!!!!" Everyone shouted and screamed going crazy.

Right when everyone shouted that out, Me and Mark both looked at each other intensely we both leaned in and kiss each other so passionately it went silent to me. I didn't hear a thing around me. Just me and him were the only one that existed just like when we first did that one look at each other. The look that started this all.

After we pulled apart, it went loud I heard all the boys screaming and shouting all kinds of words. I looked at Mark wide eyed, holding my lips yet smiling. His face was wide eyed and shocked yet smiling as well. When we broke eye contact I looked at Liza she winked at me and had her thumbs up.

Oh my gosh was this love at first sight?

Oh my gosh was this love at first sight?...I thought to myself. "Oh my gosh.." We both  whispered at the same time.

*I'm sorry if this chapter seemed rushed* 😞