Part 9

"Hi Mark!.." was the only thing that I could type out. I even felt like the exclamation mark was already too much. I scoffed and laughed because I was thinking way to hard.

I mean come on MARK TUAN just messaged me.Yet still to me it felt like a joke.. like it wasn't real at all.

I decided to just leave the message on read for a day.. that seems so rude and bad of me, but I was lost of words completely. I need time to think of something good to write back.

A day goes by, I decided that I need to write something to him.
I start again:
@Y/N_xxo7
"Hi Mark.. I'm sorry to be honest I've very much lost at words with you messaging me. I kind of feel like this a joke of some sort. but than again  I'm actually beyond surprised that you even remember that. I thought maybe it was just in my head and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I didn't know you couldn't stop thinking about it too.."

I was rereading my message over and over before I could even send it. I thought my message was lame, but I was very unsure with how to feel  I mean I was excited .. but unsure how to explain the feeling almost like it was a dream .He's an idol. I'm just a fan.

I press send and just hope for the best.

Throughout the rest of the day, I've constantly checked my phone and just on edge waiting for his response. He's a busy guy, he is an idol he has a crazy life . I need to get out of the house, go on a walk.

Grabbed a jacket decided to head to a near by park that has a little trail with a little stream. Just calm my nerves and get me off my phone. It was nice, calm and relaxing. The winter air was a good fresh cold. Helped me clear my mind for a bit. 

MARK POV
We just finished up our exercising and schedule for the night. We all were in the dorm just relaxing.
Youngjae is napping on the floor, BamBam yugyeom and Jackson are watching a movie.
JB on his phone and jinyoung getting ready to cook some ramen for all of us.

I decided to go to my room relax and lay down for a bit till the ramen was ready. I was going through my Twitter, seeing all the fun tweets and stuff people post.

Decided to check my Instagram. I click saw that I had a message ...
my heart instantly started beating and I got super anxious.
"Holy shit" I said out loud. As I stare at the message from Y/N .

I smiled so big. "She actually messaged me back. Wait, she probably thinks I'm fake or it's a hacker in my account..shit!" I'm trying to think of a good way to proof to that I'm the real Mark Tuan.. I haven't even read her message yet.

I opened it finally after a few mins, reading it. I can't seem to stop smiling , I don't even know this girl. We had a two second meet, why was I so interested in her?

After reading the whole message like 3 times. I just kept thinking. Who are you? What are you about? And why can't I stop thinking about you?
So many questions filled my mind.

I decided that the perfect respond to prove that I'm the real Mark Tuan. I'll send a video message to respond to her

I sent a 30 second video of me responding to her.
"Uh..Hi Y/N, I know it's weird that I'm sending a video right now, but just wanted to prove to you that this is real Its not some mean joke its legit.  I'm the real Mark Tuan.

*Send*

After sending it, I realize that maybe I'm being a little too straight forward with her. But I didn't know why I was so interested in this girl.

After a few mins of just relaxing and spacing out, jinyoung called everyone to eat . I decided to just leave my phone on my bed to not feel so anxious. Definitely not think so hard about this too.

Y/N POV
Walking around the trail and park was super refreshing and just getting my mind cleared... well trying to get it cleared.

This whole Mark thing, was so hard to not think about, It just feel very much like a dream that he even he couldn't stop thinking about what happened . But after him messaging me on IG it doesn't feel like reality. Feels too much like in a dream.

I needed to snap out of it, I have finals coming up that I need to focus on more. I have to study and work hard to pass.

I stopped by the store real quick on my way home after a few hours of walking and relaxing. I really need to get back cause I need to focus on my exams. I picked up some snacks and some ramen because it was gonna be a long night for me.

When I got home, changed into some comfy clothes, made some tea got my noodles all ready and set up my work station. As I was grabbing my books out of my backpack my phone popped up with a notification from IG. My jaw dropped when I saw it pop up....

Video message from Mark Tuan.