Part 1

"Hi my name is Y/N I'm 21 years old and i live in Los Angeles California. I'm just like everyone else, young adult working a part time job in a super cute boba cafe, I go to a community college just because I was very unsure what I wanted to study and so I ended up starting late.
      My best friend is Liza Choi . Me and Liza have been best friends since we were about 5 years old. Same schools all throughout high school, sadly she got accepted into an amazing university . Hana was the one who got me into kpop , she actually was the one who taught me how to dance and that's how we ended up doing kpop dance covers. We actually have a YouTube channel that's pretty famous for our covers. In 2015 GOT7 was the ones who stole my heart, and have been with since. It's hard for me to pick a member because every comeback they seem to ruin my bias list but Mark Tuan was first one I fell in love with when I first got into them, so he's like forever in my heart.
    One day we were at dance practice just messing around doing random dance play (anyone else like this game?) with a our dance group. When one of our friends gasped and was speechless she was just squealing while holding out her phone. She than handed me the phone and there it was;

"GOT7 is having a WORLD TOUR CONCERT!"     As I read the flyer out loud, Liza and the others were fangirling, high shrieks and jumping

"GOT7 is having a WORLD TOUR CONCERT!"     As I read the flyer out loud, Liza and the others were fangirling, high shrieks and jumping. I couldn't believe it! I would finally get to see them live and their beautiful existence in person. Just the only thinking we all were thinking is we gotta get tickets soon.

**also the photo above is a photo I had taken at the Fly Got7 concert LA in 2016**
Also sorry for a weird short introduction.