Part 4

The green sea of fans with the lightsticks is such an amazing moment to be in knowing all those fans out there that support the boys so much was just awesome!  As I was thinking and spacing out Liza smacked my arm to snap me right out of my thoughts.

The intro was playing, fan-chants and cheers were heard all around.
Than that moment the boys stepped out,
my stomach dropped because I was beyond excited, they performed their very first song it happen to be "Girls girls girls" I knew this dance so well. I was screaming my heart out and singing along, and slightly doing the dance.

As time passed on with the concert, I was just having the time of my life, and couldn't think of anything else in the world at that moment.
The concert was slowly coming to an end Got7 was having a little fan moment , just talking and saying their thank yous.. it was than Marks  turn to speak and my attention instantly locked onto him. He was saying his thanks, and everything. He than started to tear up because he was just happy that his family and friends could join, and all the support that he's getting. My just stared and gazed at him, hoping that he would look in my direction into my eyes . (Oh goodness how cringe wishful lol)

The last and final performance they did was Fly remix. It was so fun! Confetti went everywhere everyone jumping around singing along, it was an amazing concert for their first world tour you could tell they felt proud and just overjoyed with all the support they got. 

After the concert was over, they told all of p1-p2s to stay in the venue and start lining up for the photo op, and hi touch. Me and Liza wanted to save the photo op for last so we decided that we were gonna do the Hi-touch first. The more close I got to the entrance to do the high fives and stuff, I started to get that nervous anxious feeling. I mean I was getting a slight interaction with  not just Mark but all of GOT7 what could be more awesome. 
As I was going through the line giving each member a high five, last but not least I was in front of Mark. I got so shy to even look at him in the eyes. My cheeks turned red, as he said hi to me, I  couldn't help but smile so big that I couldn't even get single hi or any words at all, i felt awkward, nervous and just so speechless. 
Lastly was the photo op, after  waiting for the hi-touch to end the staff took all the p1s into a different room where we all had to wait for a few mins while everyone was finishing up. But this also gave everyone the time to fix their hair, makeup. 
We all lined up standing for what seemed like forever but before I knew it  the line was getting shorter and it was almost our turn, Me and Liza  couldn't stop fidgeting, fixing our hair and makeup trying to be cute, cause you know it's freakin got7. Lol. We were finally next, Liza ran super fast and sat next too Youngjae. She loved him the most. I walked nervously and fast  over to stand right next to Mark. My heart fluttered like crazy.

I was standing next to Mark, my heart and stomach were jumping with joy. We got to take 2 photos, I noticed for the first photo Mark put his arm around me, I was like so nervous not to sure if I was smiling in the first cute photo than for the last photo we got to do some goofy faces, some did hearts with their hands and so on.

The photo op, ended I turned to Mark to say thank you ,and that I was a big fan of him as well as GOT7, I  finally built up the courage, to say something, I felt the need to say something or I knew that I would regret not saying a single word to him.

When I finally looked up and made eye contact with him, We both instantly locked eyes,  I couldn't think of any words to say neither one of us broke eye contact. What felt like forever, but it was only a few seconds when Yugyeom tapped Mark on the shoulder making him break the eye contact  "Hyung its time to go." I snapped out of it and my cheeks instantly went red my mouth was trying to spit out words but nothing. So i just looked down while smiling like a fool. 

We both walked away, As I turned around to look at him one more time , he turned around the same time as we both did a quick look at each other again it was weird. I didn't know what to think, because honestly it was such a weird feeling. It felt like we were the only people in the room and nothing else existed. I was beyond confused and I'm very sure Mark was just as confused. But it was such an amazing feeling almost like that love at first sight type of thing.  
We both couldn't stop smiling yet all it took was just one look for us to feel that way. 

Liza walking towards me pulling my arm she was  just as confused, she snapped her fingers in front of my face to bring me back to reality, "what was that all about?" She says to you.

Mark was walking away with a confused yet smiling look on his face. "Dude what was that all about?" Jackson says too you.

At the same time , we both said "I don't know." Yet smiling so much.