Part 3

TODAY IS FINALLY THE DAY!
I was sleeping so good, that's until Liza came barging into my  room at 8am singing Fly as loud as she could. "We're gonna Fly-y-y..." she's dancing crazy too. "Wake up Y/N it's time to get up! Today is the day we get to see Got7" she screams.
I sit up looking at liza having so much energy. "It's 8am" I say in mono toned voice with sleepy eyes "Why are you so energized and why did you wake me up so early?" I say to her.
Liza tells you she couldn't sleep very much too much excitement and that she woke you up early to start the day get stuff done.
I got out of bed , went into the kitchen made some breakfast, and coffee I was definitely gonna need the coffee so that I could feel more energized and awake for the day. After eating breakfast, Liza offered to do the dishes while I went and took a shower, brush my teeth and get all cleaned up for the day.
Around noon we decided to head out to the mall to find a something cute to wear tonight. Since we both were indecisive about what outfit would look good. I ended up finding a cute outfit and this is what I decided to go with this look:

You thought it almost kind of looked JB inspired so you decided that this one was  simple and just what you liked

After we were done shopping we decided to get some boba, lunch, and head back to my place to rest and relax till it was time to get ready.
It was about 3pm when I started to get ready, I decided to get start getting ready early considering it takes me awhile.
We were listening to all Got7 songs as we were singing our hearts out doing the dances here and there.
Finally after what seemed like forever we both were dressed our best and ready to head out to the concert. Since we both had p1 tickets we were lucky enough that we didn't have to wait in the line downstairs . I was beyond excited I thought my heart was gonna just pop out my chest I was beyond nervous, anxious with butterflies and everything , my mind was just everywhere.
After finally getting into the venue, Me and Liza both made our way up as close to railing as much as we could  get too, ready with our light sticks in our hands.
As the concert was getting ready to start they started to play the intro music , All the fans were screaming, cheering and it was a sea of green lights.
Just than... it was time for the moment that I had been waiting for, since forever.